Page 4195 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 319536954095414541854192419341944195419641974198420542454295 ... LastLast
Results 41,941 to 41,950 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    It depends what the 220 Ratk entail.
    Some units give Atk bonus (most 12 stars units do).
    I have seen a lot of people using the special bonus of the Rare Drop Level 5 Crafting which can give 70 atk if you ask the correct person but I have no idea if you can simply find that specific bonus on the visiophone.
    So that's how the high atk units are made? In that case I go with Shine Red(+80)+crafting(+70)+App Soul(+40)+Shoot 3(+30)=220 R-Atk. Never knew that you could reach over 200 with only 2 abilities, I thought that you need 6 or 7 for that. /s

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    So that's how the high atk units are made? In that case I go with Shine Red(+80)+crafting(+70)+App Soul(+40)+Shoot 3(+30)=220 R-Atk. Never knew that you could reach over 200 with only 2 abilities, I thought that you need 6 or 7 for that. /s
    I'm pretty sure they meant the recipe itself, although that price estimation is incredibly optimistic
    Till the Soul > Shoot IV > Arks Max > Apprezina Reverie > EV Shoot HP/PP > Grace Shoot is 220 ATK affix, and surprisingly, if you upslot Arks Max by yourself, the total price tag can be pretty low for all the affixes involved here, except EV
    EV is kind of a bitch to make, as it is pretty RNG and can completely sink your cubes (and money if you didn't stock on lesser fodders) depending on your Dudu luck. provided you're incredibly lucky, this could cost around 30M and around 1000 cubes... but we all know item lab isn't that generous xD
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 28, 2018 at 02:18 PM.

I wouldn't recommend EV to someone asking for directions around affixing. It needs either the bonus week or some untradable items to get to 100%...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ah .... all right then, thanks!
    I'll hold the money for now, probably gonna look around, waiting for what next update gives _(:3」

Thanks again
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

ppl always try to solve hard math. the simpler solution is making more mst! you can't run against 99% of ppl knowledge but you can take advantage of what you have.
    EV on unit scales pretty bad, they are basically a cutdown returner traded for popularity. if you don't have enough of everything, youre gonna waste some serious mst.
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Aug 28, 2018 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    ppl always try to solve hard math. the simpler solution is making more mst! you can't run against 99% of ppl knowledge but you can take advantage of what you have.
    EV on unit scales pretty bad, they are basically a cutdown returner traded for popularity. if you don't have enough of everything, youre gonna waste some serious mst.
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    what?
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    EV is actually great return on a unit and very workable, due to the fast it only take up to 2 fodders, making it a lot easier to make recipe for 6s units unlike other "high end affixes" like Ether factor or Astral Soul. Also, unlike returner, the low base price of lesser combined to having a constantly accessible piece of contentwhere you can farm it makes it pretty accessible meseta-wise. Finally the affix itself (notably HP) is huge. 35 ATK +60 HP makes for a pretty solid affix which possibly allows you to stack the equivalent of Stat IV + Stamina IV twice on a single unit.

I won't argue with the absolute pain in the butt it is to make, or how much of a resource sink it is, or how you need a boost week to make this remotely safe. But EV is definitely one of the most viable "strong" affixes out there, and definitely the most flexible
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 29, 2018 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    EV is actually great return on a unit and very workable, due to the fast it only take up to 2 fodders, making it a lot easier to make recipe for 6s units unlike other "high end affixes" like Ether factor or Astral Soul. Also, unlike returner, the low base price of lesser combined to having a constantly accessible piece of contentwhere you can farm it makes it pretty accessible meseta-wise. Finally the affix itself (notably HP) is huge. 35 ATK +60 HP makes for a pretty solid affix which possibly allows you to stack the equivalent of Stat IV + Stamina IV twice on a single unit.

I won't argue with the absolute pain in the butt it is to make, or how much of a resource sink it is, or how you need a boost week to make this remotely safe. But EV is definitely one of the most viable "strong" affixes out there, and definitely the most flexible
    the bad thing is when you failed one or maybe two 4=>5 units and paid extra price for those lesser i. i sold like 250+ lesser1 6s for 800k (bought 50-100k) and ~100 lesser1 7s for 1m-1m5 (bought 300k-350k, very early) in last week. gotta love those free money. the stat isn't bad, but bad scaling or high variance doesn't worth it. you can interpret the thing better in information theory, it's a case of probability, decent low surprisal but high entropy. paying for extra slots (7s/even 8s on units) is still (yeah for me) better than that, especially for anyone who has better mst/cube ratio.

Question about First Arts JA Addition and Braver. Does this turn Snatch Step into a JA or does this make Snatch JA Combo useless?