Page 4232 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 323237324132418242224229423042314232423342344235424242824332 ... LastLast
Results 42,311 to 42,320 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Uh, I'm not familir with tech and affixing, so, gonna ask here

Does the Lesser Compound tech can be used on Hr / Bo / Su?
    Or it can only be used on Fo / Te only?

Thank you
    Force and Techer only.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Force and Techer only.
    All right, thanks!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

How can you get Doom Break II at the moment and did Sega say anything about it will be obtainable later (like from a certain boss / quest)?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It does only effect weapon action blades.
    PB Homing changes the behavior so that the blades hang in the air for a moment before locking on to a target; while this can be useful for targets that move as long as you stay locked on, it can actually reduce DPS in situations where you just want the blades to go straight at a target (like Dispersion Shrike + PBF cycles) because of that momentary hanging in the air.
    Thanks.

I assume Omega Apprezina's breakable parts are her drones correct? And is this required to get here Allure unit?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I assume Omega Apprezina's breakable parts are her drones correct? And is this required to get here Allure unit?
    They are her breakable parts, but I can't seem to find any information as to whether or not the Unit drop is linked to their destruction.
    Also to note, the Allure unit can also drop from Omega Dourumble and as a general drop from Perpetual Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    How can you get Doom Break II at the moment and did Sega say anything about it will be obtainable later (like from a certain boss / quest)?
    doom II can be created by 5 doom I, rate is at 50%. it will be available in MHZ collab boss so unless you want 5% boost affix, you maybe won't need it, just wait for the drops.

I've been getting error 650 every single time I log in, forcing me to deal with temporary code via email authentication. This seems to have started every since the recent PSO2 phishing sites popped up, anyone experiencing this or found a solution?

It's getting extremely tiring having to deal with logging in with my standard password first, then my Google Authenticatior 6-digit code, followed by the 650 error, then having to repeat the login process again to finally get on with the email code caused by error 650.

My public (ISP) IP address isn't changing every single day and I am logging in from my Desktop PC at home.

What is the name of that program that helps you pull more info skill (PA) did the highest damage ??

Edit: I found the name .. its called overparse.. but its a bannable it seems.. any other program that does that what overparse can do ??

edit 2: Can someone assist in the technical thread.. got a big issue there
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Nov 5, 2018 at 09:39 AM.

I'm not very experienced with third party programs (I'm PS4), but I assume if that program is bannable any one that does the same thing would be too.

Edit: I have my own question now, did AQs get nerfed? I just killed a boosted lvl 76 Dark Ragne at lvl 70, he paid out 30k xp.I had a 75% EXP and 50% Tri-Boost. I read AQs are one of the best ways to level so I feel like it should have been a lot more.

Edit again: Damn that's sad, thought I'd be getting tons just slaying Ragnes. Thank you.

Turkey: I always make sure to get the daily boost, I didn't know about the party boost though. That's pretty sweet, thank you too.

^^^ He's a sandwich now: I found out the problem, SH is garbage. Did it on VH with no boosts other than the daily. A lvl 60 boosted Ragne paid out 40k at lvl 72.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 6, 2018 at 07:51 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968