Page 4242 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 324237424142419242324239424042414242424342444245425242924342 ... LastLast
Results 42,411 to 42,420 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Do check if the menus are translated, if they are then you should be good to go. We cannot bring the full PC translations on to the vita until sega stops fucking with the file directories.
    nothing is translated :/ should i try to replace the 031.cpk file from the patchs folder, the original cpk file from the game main folder, with the 031.cpk from AIDA´s patch? is it safe to do so?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Does zieg's nemesis/slave/ares weapon exchange all give +35 grind cap weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Does zieg's nemesis/slave/ares weapon exchange all give +35 grind cap weapons?
    For the Ares exchange, the weapon you use in the exchange needs to be +35 already.
    For Slave and Nemesis, I do believe that the NT will be +x/35 (I believe the actual grind on it depends on the grind level of the OT used in the exchange like with the Tokyo OT upgrade, ie. if the OT is already at +10 Pot3, the NT will be +35).
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 20, 2018 at 12:05 PM.

with the recent news of the new weapons i have one big question here. i have OT invade dual blades since ep3 fully grinded .

is it worth sacrifice it into an OT austere dual blades right now and grind it to its limit.( i have already the materials for that) or should i fight the extreme quest for random NT invade weapons ( i couldnt beat this quest)

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For the Ares exchange, the weapon you use in the exchange needs to be +35 already.
    For Slave and Nemesis, I do believe that the NT will be +x/35 (I believe the actual grind on it depends on the grind level of the OT used in the exchange like with the Tokyo OT upgrade, ie. if the OT is already at +10 Pot3, the NT will be +35).
    Ok thanks looks like I'm screwed with the ares exchange then after taking a break from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    with the recent news of the new weapons i have one big question here. i have OT invade dual blades since ep3 fully grinded .

is it worth sacrifice it into an OT austere dual blades right now and grind it to its limit.( i have already the materials for that) or should i fight the extreme quest for random NT invade weapons ( i couldnt beat this quest)
    im sure you know the Reqs

OT Austere or NT Austere (Same Weapon Type)
    Ares NT Weapon +35 (Same Weapon Type)
    Nemesis NT Weapon +35 (Same Weapon Type)
    Slave NT Weapon +35 (Same Weapon Type)
    Excube (x400)

If you have these, getting Invade NT is honestly a lot easier and less tedious than the OT route but given you already have the materials for the OT Austere TDs, you may as well go for that. remember you can farm with 3 other people for Invade NTs, you just need a total of i think 6 of them for +35 (or less if it drops the one you need)

I managed to fix the problems i had with the english patch and the invisible enemies, it seemed that the latest version of rePatch was messing with both. i installed the older version of rePatch and both issues were gone

However now i have a new issue wich is that with last night patch, the vita client updated to version 5.33 so the compatibility pack i was using (5.32) does not work anymore, if i try to log with it i get a version mismatch error, and if i try to play without it i get error C1-6703-6 at launch

I heard that some people dont need a comp pack to play on vita, that if you have the vita updated to 3.65 enso you wont need to use one, can somebody confirm this information? my Vita is currently at 3.60 i want to know if this will definitely fix the issue before updating it
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

I'm gonna get one of Zeig's king crest xchange weps in a bit, since I don't need to touch Ra, Fo, Te, Bo, Br, or Su, would getting only a demonia saber (no other 14* for Hr), be a solid choice? I'm about to convert and xchange for lumiere tails for the upcomign 15* variant and don't need to touch that either.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I'm gonna get one of Zeig's king crest xchange weps in a bit, since I don't need to touch Ra, Fo, Te, Bo, Br, or Su, would getting only a demonia saber (no other 14* for Hr), be a solid choice? I'm about to convert and xchange for lumiere tails for the upcomign 15* variant and don't need to touch that either.
    From King's Crest, yeah any of the Demonia (Sword/TMG/Talis) are solid for the fact that they help you get/maintain Hero Boost more easily, and since Sword is the most often used, then Demonia Saber is a solid choice.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 21, 2018 at 02:57 PM.

How do you get the Ceres Series voucher?