Page 4247 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 324737474147419742374244424542464247424842494250425742974347 ... LastLast
Results 42,461 to 42,470 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    is the MH event going to end tomorrow? if not then any boost to all of the 3 XH free fields? (if 1 more week until it'll be over)
    The event will last one more week during which boosts will apply to Forest, Caves, and Coast.

How did you get the pot to work on the Gear experience 14* fist? I have mines at 35+, but how do you make it activate , is there a special button to push or something, please help; thanks in advance

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    How did you get the pot to work on the Gear experience 14* fist? I have mines at 35+, but how do you make it activate , is there a special button to push or something, please help; thanks in advance
    afaik, "Sway" (weapon action), but, it also must dodge an attack.
    Think of it as a counter.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I just recently returned back to "actively" playing PSO2... What's the quickest way to level up? I just finished the CO's to level from 75+ now and its a big stretch from what I imagined it to be.

Character Name: ルニス
    Player ID: L.橋本
    Ship 2    

Quote Originally Posted by ルニス View Post
    I just recently returned back to "actively" playing PSO2... What's the quickest way to level up? I just finished the CO's to level from 75+ now and its a big stretch from what I imagined it to be.
    This week, it might be a good idea to run all your Featured Quests so you can save up some Bonus Keys; if you save them for PSO2 Day (2nd of the month JST, all Quests get a 100% EXP Boost), with a fair amount of boosts (Daily Triboost, Team Tree, Party Boost, Returning Player Boost, etc.), you can usually get a good number of levels fairly quickly, particularly if you get Tokyo Gold Keys since each Tagami can easily give 1mil+ EXP.
    Additionally, every 5 days there is a Featured Quest, World Engulfed in Shadows, that can get you ~500,000+ EXP (depending on your Boosts) in less that 5 minutes on SH.
    Other than that, you can just make sure to run whatever is the currently boosted Quest in MPAs; it's not as fast, but right now it is a good way to also save up for a 14* Zara weapon.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 28, 2018 at 01:12 AM.

I just got 500 free Yellow Hunting Stones, but I don't recall, nor can I find a campaign for it. Anyone know which one is it?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

im about to get a new laptop soon , any tip for log in issues , like how i prove to sega i am the one who is loggin in

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    im about to get a new laptop soon , any tip for log in issues , like how i prove to sega i am the one who is loggin in
    Just make sure you know which email address you are registered with so you can get the authentication code.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    I just got 500 free Yellow Hunting Stones, but I don't recall, nor can I find a campaign for it. Anyone know which one is it?
    According to this page, it is an "Apology of malfunctions related to dropping occurred in "Coastal Exploration" (XH)" (Google-ese). So it's compensation due to a glitch in item drops in Coast Exploration?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    According to this page, it is an "Apology of malfunctions related to dropping occurred in "Coastal Exploration" (XH)" (Google-ese). So it's compensation due to a glitch in item drops in Coast Exploration?
    I guess it's for everyone then, because I haven't played XH Coast. Thanks.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!