Page 450 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3504004404474484494504514524534605005509501450 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 46801

How long has this been around? I just noticed it for the first time today lol.
    Spoiler!

Signature by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brimada View Post
    How long has this been around? I just noticed it for the first time today lol.
    Spoiler!
    That feature was actually changed very recently. Essentially, now whenever you're in lobby or campship with an active quest your boosts will drain. BUT in quests like falz or td where the quest technically doesn't "start" until after the countdown, this means that it doesn't drain while standing in mission until it does start.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuramei View Post
    Thanks

Sadly don't have Super hard unlocked yet Oh well... Guess I should look up how/when it unlocks.
    Get to Lv 50.
    But... I am level 50

should i push my graphics to max or leave them on what the game sets them to when i start. The order goes
    59/100
    for the settings when i play upon startup
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

New(ish) player, really wanting to go Gu/Te but I never hear anyone talk about it aside from vague whispers from the deep. Why is it bad? Also as I am courageous/stubborn/stupid I'll probably make one anyways. Is it at least viable for non-competitive play?
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackMage View Post
    New(ish) player, really wanting to go Gu/Te but I never hear anyone talk about it aside from vague whispers from the deep. Why is it bad? Also as I am courageous/stubborn/stupid I'll probably make one anyways. Is it at least viable for non-competitive play?
    Anything is viable if you play it well, you just won't be performing near the levels of the OP class combos, you don't need a really good setup to be able to finish every piece of content in the game, it'll just be a bit harder which you might welcome since this game isn't super difficult.

Just to double check, since cirno's been known to give out wrong info, does the Primula set give 120 hp, 19 pp (40 hp 3 pp per set, 10 pp set bonus) and give 60 s-atk and t-atk?

Thanks.
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackMage View Post
    both stubborn and stupid, out of all class combo's, Gu/Te fails the hardest.

unless you have a casting TMG (like Brauvint), yeah it would be viable.

Quote Originally Posted by SallySalSal View Post
    Just to double check, since cirno's been known to give out wrong info, does the Primula set give 120 hp, 19 pp (40 hp 3 pp per set, 10 pp set bonus) and give 60 s-atk and t-atk?

Thanks.
    Yes it does. I have the set, that's the bonus.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

yo, i just cleared the 50 waves of extremes for forest/dragons... how come it reset and i can only do chose from level/wave 1?