Page 461 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3614114514584594604614624634644715115619611461 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by skyly View Post
    How do you get max extended levels when crafting weapons? I wanted to craft a 8* sword but it only could be extended to 479 and not 577 like it said on bumped..
    are you the max extend level yet? it should need a saphard and some steenia for the final lvl, if not, then you probly have 1 more lvl to go

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Does level effect anything besides stats and skill points? It seems like I'm doing much more damage at 60 than 55. I'm sure 20atp and +5% damage won't do that much.

nope.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Should I craft my 11 star close XQ set?

Looking at the defense numbers, it looks like a gain. And if I craft it as a technique unit (unless that's not possible) I could gain some more PP.

Alas unit crafting's outside my expertise, so I'm not too sure.

I wouldn't.

You lose the hidden damage resistance on units when you craft them, which tends to provide a more significant damage reduction then actual defense does, especially once you reach the magic number where any further gains in defense provide almost no damage reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    I believe it can still evolve/change is the required stats are reached. In your case make sure S-atk > everything else. <from ever 5 levels it'll do a check on stats to see if the change meets the requirement I believe> (not sure because I never did this but heard about it)

so do you mean that i need to continue feeding it dex or strike?

i understand its evolution at 30 but then i got the impression i needed to feed it satk after 30 to evolve into leo but it evolved into lyra?

Is it still worth getting the 11* twin machine gun (Shiranuiboshi) or the 11* wand (Mugetsu Ounusa) from the rare stone shop?

is there like a specific number of atk points that = 1% damage? not sure how worth affixing attack is

Unlucky's signature said that 20 ATK ~ 1% damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    is there like a specific number of atk points that = 1% damage? not sure how worth affixing attack is
    it's generally agreed upon that attack soul + attack ability III on each weapon/unit is what you want because it's not as simple as "x atk = x% dmg" because enemies have def values which get compared against the players attack value which means that generally the higher level the enemies, the more attack you want but on skill trees there is no passive skill for attack points that is worth more than % modifiers
    tl;dr yes, def affix your stuff but no, don't got for static attack increases on skill trees
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget