Page 505 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 540545549550250350450550650750851555560510051505 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 46801

Hi, is there a way to skip cut scenes of all the bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by MagicshadoZZ View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, but I think everyone in the party has to hit "ESC" or something along those lines.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I heard the Red Weapons have variance issues or something, are there any issues of using Red weapons?

How about Blue weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    I heard the Red Weapons have variance issues or something, are there any issues of using Red weapons?

How about Blue weapons?
    Red and blue weapons have no dex modifiers which 7*s and above have. It's basically a damage range, so with a 10* per say, it does 90%-100% damage. The red and blue weapons do something like 60%-100%, causing the damage to be unstable and generally lower. Crafted weapons also have the same variance as red and blue weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicshadoZZ View Post
    I've noticed during tower defense if u set a turret before bibras' cutscene you can mount it during the cutscene (if ur next to it and hit the interact button). This both cancels the cutscene for you and allows you to attack while others sit idly by.
    Last edited by Pugas87; Mar 29, 2014 at 12:50 PM. Reason: spell check
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

You can also cancel the animation in the new tower defence by using a jump pad mid cutscene, though you can still walk around/pickup crystals/attack vibras during the cutscene as well.

does luckyrise/temptation increase the drop chance of capsules in advance quests?

Is there any way to search for more than one affix on gear? i just got a quartz soul/power I/spirita I armor drop and im wondering if its worth anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    You can also cancel the animation in the new tower defence by using a jump pad mid cutscene, though you can still walk around/pickup crystals/attack vibras during the cutscene as well.

does luckyrise/temptation increase the drop chance of capsules in advance quests?
    Technically, it does. The lucky rise/temptation increases rate at which items will drop versus you know...1 meseta. Or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Is there any way to search for more than one affix on gear? i just got a quartz soul/power I/spirita I armor drop and im wondering if its worth anything.
    Nope. The only thing you can do is find the unit with the specifications using one of the 3 stats as a start. When the prices stabilize to that particular trait of having 2 out of 3. You are getting close.

Is the download for the english patch broken right now? I can't download it for some reason. It takes me to a page that says "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to pso2.arghargh200.net" ):

Sega forum: Home Dog
    YouTube: GamerTime1226

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    Technically, it does. The lucky rise/temptation increases rate at which items will drop versus you know...1 meseta. Or nothing.

Nope. The only thing you can do is find the unit with the specifications using one of the 3 stats as a start. When the prices stabilize to that particular trait of having 2 out of 3. You are getting close.
    Well that sucks. Thanks for the reply.