Page 510 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1041046050050750850951051151251352056061010101510 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Is the special ability for Sange make it good katana? I think I can get it to around 900 attack affixed.
    Anyone? Would Ancient Oath be good for katana?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Some of the stronger katanas pretty much outclass it even with the potential. You'd need a rainbow palette of Sange to make it on par with some of the Judgement Time katanas.

Hello, I was wondering, does Br weak stance boost damage to weak stance AND using the effective element techs on Fo? So is the damage actually 1.3 x 1.3?

Does anyone know what effects the damage output of zanverse, I know the damage you dealt is one factor, but I am wondering if wind mastery or t-attack are also factors.

I would also like to know the same about megiverse, and whether dark mastery affects it.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstorm387 View Post
    Hello, I was wondering, does Br weak stance boost damage to weak stance AND using the effective element techs on Fo? So is the damage actually 1.3 x 1.3?
    If you hit a weak point or use their elemental weakness, you will get Weak Stance's damage bonus.

If do both at the same time, well, you'll get Weak Stance's damage bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky McMunky View Post
    Does anyone know what effects the damage output of zanverse, I know the damage you dealt is one factor, but I am wondering if wind mastery or t-attack are also factors.

I would also like to know the same about megiverse, and whether dark mastery affects it.
    20% of damage dealt, plus Wind Mastery and a few other things you likely won't have. There's a list on the JP Wiki.

Nothing boosts Megiverse, though.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Is there an official name for what these screens and the broadcast network they're showing is called?

my friend having trouble with the tweaker just now.. he want to check the missing file but after the "downloading patch file #4" done, the tweaker send him to the pastebin site.. what happened and how to solve this?
    One more thing, i want to check the missing file in my external hard disc but after the checking progress there's this "ERROR - the directory or file cannot be created" , i think there's nothing wrong with the directory, what should i do?

Are team's bases ever reset? We decided to change our counter NPC, but when we went to check the Team Room next week, our beach layout was gone. So is there a timer for the bases or...?