Page 512 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1241246250250951051151251351451552256261210121512 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 46801

If i wanted to reset my mag, would I lose the form if a mag evolution device was used on it already?

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    If i wanted to reset my mag, would I lose the form if a mag evolution device was used on it already?
    Yes, also cheaper to get another mag instead of resetting it.
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

how to show symbol art when character dead? as i known once im dead i couldn't do anything

Okay, I've been trying to figure out what this is, but haven't been able to find anything soooo

Every so often, I can be wandering around, and suddenly in the top middle of my screen a box appears and some bars, or the same box appears but looks like a targetting system (idk any other way to explain it), does anyone know what that is or what it means?

I think it's just indicating what the next PSE effect to trigger will be.

In any case, it's related to PSE bursts.

I remember seeing it before, but can't find the information currently. Does anyone know what's the numerical difference between the AC Mag Food Devices and the Mini versions? Since you can get a set of 3 for every 2 Photon Spheres, I'm wondering if a single AC food device will still beat out 3 of the mini ones, especially when Mag stat start to hit the >100 range.

I build a TE/FO 65/65 character with elysion(lvl 3 latent, affix T-ATK 110), 3 sub affix (total T-ATK 230 ) with lvl 16 sazan. The avg damage i can hit each is 19xx. Is this normal dmg or below dmg?

I wonder is there any other sub class or build can increase the damage?

About Braver (Katana Path)

Is it still necessary to get both Average Stance and Weak Stance? or It's much better to reset and go to pure Average Stance instead? Since some only use Average Stance nowadays due to the Average S Charge skill. Is it better to go single buff instead or still pick both stances?

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post
    About Braver (Katana Path)

Is it still necessary to get both Average Stance and Weak Stance? or It's much better to reset and go to pure Average Stance instead? Since some only use Average Stance nowadays due to the Average S Charge skill. Is it better to go single buff instead or still pick both stances?

I don't bother with Stance Dancing myself and I still do pretty well in TD and TD2 so I don't think it's an issue. Though I use bows also.