Page 514 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1441446450451151251351451551651752456461410141514 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 46801

just for curiosity what is the max amount of players per block?
    Ship 05
    Char Name:
    Shiori Fo/Te 58/50 
    シオリ Br/ 23/
    ID:-Nayuki-

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    How much S-attack does a lv 70 female Newman FO/TE need on her mag to equip Elysion, assuming that she gets no S-attack from skill trees? Thanks.
    Going by the same rates we're going right now(considering no future buffs to stats at all), 51.

Game update already available to download?
    ===========================

When running Gu/Hu do I need S-Def or R-Def on my armor?
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Daitor View Post
    just for curiosity what is the max amount of players per block?
    No one really knows. Odds are, SEGA probably doesn't know, either. I remember people asking SEGA how many people could fit into a 'Universe' (block) in PSU back in the day. Every time we asked, we got a slightly different answer. Sometimes it was 500, or 1000, or 2000, or 20000.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    When attribute grinding and using an element changing item, which element should the fodder item be for the best result? The element of the target weapon, or the element it's changing to?
    Element of the first/target weapon. The "change" applies after the percentage increase, technically.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    No one really knows. Odds are, SEGA probably doesn't know, either. I remember people asking SEGA how many people could fit into a 'Universe' (block) in PSU back in the day. Every time we asked, we got a slightly different answer. Sometimes it was 500, or 1000, or 2000, or 20000.

Element of the first/target weapon. The "change" applies after the percentage increase, technically.
    Correct.

And the same item will also earn more element bonus.

So Target weapon+element if it's the same as Targetweapon+element, it'll gain the most element bonus.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    When attribute grinding and using an element changing item, which element should the fodder item be for the best result? The element of the target weapon, or the element it's changing to?

That is, say I have a Vita Sword with 16 fire on it
    I want it to be 50 ice, and I have the element changing item ready for use.
    I'm going to use another Vita Sword to grind its attribute
    Should the second Vita Sword be fire or ice for a higher attribute grind?

... Also, how does the Photon Gacha room item work? All I can gather from the description is that at least one end of its function requires premium.
    16% fire weapon > use fire weapon 34% or higher to make it 50% > once it's 50% it stays 50% > use any element change item

The gacha (if you are premium) can be used to insert 30 items. You set a 1-100k price for a random spin for any player to use and get a random 1/30 item. It's a good way to do exchange tradeable items with non-premium players.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    16% fire weapon > use fire weapon 34% or higher to make it 50% > once it's 50% it stays 50% > use any element change item

The gacha (if you are premium) can be used to insert 30 items. You set a 1-100k price for a random spin for any player to use and get a random 1/30 item. It's a good way to do exchange tradeable items with non-premium players.
    Yeah Light element change is going for what, like 7 mil? pfft

^ I wasn't aware about that. The last time I bought one they were around 3m, lol.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Just wondering, where can i find photon spheres? like farm them i mean.
    I heard clones give a good amount, but i don't know how to farm clones either lol i've only met them twice.

Quote Originally Posted by ugonna100 View Post
    Just wondering, where can i find photon spheres? like farm them i mean.
    I heard clones give a good amount, but i don't know how to farm clones either lol i've only met them twice.
    Any 10* I get I turn into excubes or spheres, as for clones, go join some SHAQs, or if you want even better odds go do a hunar eq that shows up during city eqs. Be sure to bring a full party of players so if you do find them you get 4 of them.

Hunt around area 1 and especially if you hear a clone omen, and reset if you checked every corner and nothing shows up.