Page 529 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2942947951952652752852953053153253957962910291529 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 46801

where is the best place to hunt/farm/collect eggshaped objects for the gloam set? ing plate?

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    can a weapon that is 50 ele still be able to change elements?
    Curious about this as well as I was wondering about it the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    where is the best place to hunt/farm/collect eggshaped objects for the gloam set? ing plate?
    you have better luck getting the Gloam Set in Tundra XQ in floors 51-60.

got 2 in one run and another one during getting the ores for a Bio weapon that I DID NOT get cause I saw another weapon that looks more good than it. (screw me for not prioritizing attack over looks.)

which is why my spellstones are sitting in my storage gaining dusts.

Ing drops on Code Avoid Visbolts. there's a reason why they aren't cheap. there's always a reason why expensive things are expensive.

I've heard Visbolts appear on Quarry or F cont (I forgot) more frequently. not sure If true though. Honestly, I really won't waste my time farming them. . . I just do the codes whenever they pop up. even code: captures.(cause white tail.)
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Apr 7, 2014 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    I've heard Visbolts appear on Quarry or F cont (I forgot) more frequently. not sure If true though.
    F Cont. is supposedly more frequent with visibolts. It's too bad I can never grab a red code visibolt in White Day. ):

Quote Originally Posted by nathanielzor View Post
    F Cont. is supposedly more frequent with visibolts. It's too bad I can never grab a red code visibolt in White Day. ):
    the units are not bound by red codes, they drop from normal codes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    the units are not bound by red codes, they drop from normal codes as well.
    The 10* versions can only be obtained as rewards from Red Codes. Ing Plate only drops from red code visibolt trials, and White Tail drops only from red code capture. Hence why they're so expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanielzor View Post
    The 10* versions can only be obtained as rewards from Red Codes. Ing Plate only drops from red code visibolt trials, and White Tail drops only from red code capture. Hence why they're so expensive.
    ._. just stating my point lol (which is completely irrevelant)

what affects drops at the end of SHAQs? i try to use boosters for the last 5-10 minutes before we get to the boss so i have 250% rdr on when we break open the red core, and i ussually let the jpn players break open teh core with their nyoibos (is that wrong?). should i have rdr longer before i get to the boss? because i literally flipped teh table and rage quitted when only razrails and crys units droopped from a MUTATED LVL 70 CRYS DRAAL on FULL BREAK. if only i had premium... this wouldnt even matter to me, but im stuck here for another year before i can get premium for myself... so can anyone tell me how this rdr boost works in SHAQ drops

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Is it possible to get Red Codes from Arks Quests? Or am I better running around a Free Exploration to find a specific code.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    what affects drops at the end of SHAQs? i try to use boosters for the last 5-10 minutes before we get to the boss so i have 250% rdr on when we break open the red core, and i ussually let the jpn players break open teh core with their nyoibos (is that wrong?). should i have rdr longer before i get to the boss? because i literally flipped teh table and rage quitted when only razrails and crys units droopped from a MUTATED LVL 70 CRYS DRAAL on FULL BREAK. if only i had premium... this wouldnt even matter to me, but im stuck here for another year before i can get premium for myself... so can anyone tell me how this rdr boost works in SHAQ drops
    Not sure what you were expecting. Razrail, Quartz Calibur and the units are the most likely rares to drop.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide