Page 54 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 44451525354555657641041545541054 ... LastLast

Alright, what the hell did Sega do to Matoi this time? I'm on MB14, one orb away from hunting that nifty 10* allclass sword, and Matoi's cutscene is in the way. It won't trigger.

What do?

edit: Just found a link on the JP wiki page for matter board 14, looks like you have to clear A-4 for it to trigger.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Sep 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Alright, what the hell did Sega do to Matoi this time? I'm on MB14, one orb away from hunting that nifty 10* allclass sword, and Matoi's cutscene is in the way. It won't trigger.

What do?

edit: Just found a link on the JP wiki page for matter board 14, looks like you have to clear A-4 for it to trigger.
    Well I hope u clear that space. I still cant clear. After every attempt(as in finishing the cutscene), my matterboard window doesnt pop up.

Yeah, that worked. I've got the 10* sword in B-6 selected now. Try to go through every cutscene Matoi has, you might be experiencing the same issue we had with her last cutscene.

Yeah, that worked. I've got the 10* sword in B-6 selected now. Try to go through every cutscene Matoi has, you might be experiencing the same issue we had with her last cutscene.
    I have. Just doesnt clear. As a matter of fact, I had to relogin cause as soon as I saw ur post, i tried and it kept looping. Goin to cutscene, back to lobby, rinse/repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    I have. Just doesnt clear. As a matter of fact, I had to relogin cause as soon as I saw ur post, i tried and it kept looping. Goin to cutscene, back to lobby, rinse/repeat.
    No, that's what you want. Keep doing that. There's a LOT of cutscenes, just let them all play out. There are only so many, they'll stop eventually. That's the problem I was talking about.

Oh great. Now I dont get a cutscene at all when I walk to Matoi. Shows the matterboard notification above her head but nothing happens. Switched blocks, relogged, tore away the game on my vita, and hard reset the device, and still nothing.

You cleared MB14's A-4? You're done with all the gold orbs on MB14?

You cleared MB14's A-4? You're done with all the gold orbs on MB14?
    Yessir.

That's lame :/ There is a news update mentioning it's bugged, maybe I got lucky in being able to clear it at all after that initial issue.

That's lame :/ There is a news update mentioning it's bugged, maybe I got lucky in being able to clear it at all after that initial issue.
    Ya I saw the link. Hopefully the maint will fixx the bug.