Page 552 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 5245250254254955055155255355455556260265210521552 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 46801

Which daggers cause the least lag while dashing? I've had a friend complaining for a while now, currently using twin ripper and vita twin ripper.

Also does the partisan cause any lag? If yes, what cameo is supposed to be "mpa friendly"
    Code:
     <05:05:41> "Cicero.": ill just pussy play
    <05:05:43> "Cicero.": if i sense danger
    <05:05:45> "Cicero.": ill heal
    <05:05:54> "☿Futa_Fiend☿": yeah make joey proud
    pm 4 carry

You can use 2 variants of the TKnife and space cake camo.
    Is your friend playing on a limit of 90 FPS or above? It really helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alukard View Post
    Which daggers cause the least lag while dashing? I've had a friend complaining for a while now, currently using twin ripper and vita twin ripper.

Also does the partisan cause any lag? If yes, what cameo is supposed to be "mpa friendly"
    These aren't supposed to cause lag though. Maybe it's just the weapon switching animation that lags your dude out, in which case you should blame his PC instead.

Quote Originally Posted by shaken963 View Post
    I saw some friend partners having music notes shining around them when they ran in quest. What is that? unit, costume or accessory?

Thanks
    That's defense unit visual effect, I believe that's the minst set.
    It's the same for the lighting/fire/fog effect you see on some players.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    These aren't supposed to cause lag though. Maybe it's just the weapon switching animation that lags your dude out, in which case you should blame his PC instead.
    Pretty much this. While people will say certain weapons "don't lag", this really only means that they have a minimal effect when performing dashing techniques. They all still cause problems to some degree which is magnified in effect when playing on a less than amazing computer.

Leaving the game on for extended periods also seems to cause issues to some extent due to the game's memory leaks.

I apologize for this question as it may be difficult to answer but it has been really getting on my nerves. As i said in a recent question I am a pure-bow braver. I am level 59 my weapon is +7 i think[I know it should be +10 but i just can't get it there] my mag is level 73 in ranged[Not sure if this really makes much of a difference] Anyway, I do horribly low damage. To the point where it is extremely difficult for me to ever solo anything and i end up feeling bad partying because i am completely useless apart from some damage to a boss. I noticed especially while fighting a level 65 enemy it literally took me around 4 minutes and one death to kill it.. I see people 8 or so levels beneath me doing 4 times the damage i do and being able to kill an enemy 10x faster than me.. I'm new-ish to the game and i honestly don't know much about it and as to why i am doing such horribly low damage.

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    I apologize for this question as it may be difficult to answer but it has been really getting on my nerves. As i said in a recent question I am a pure-bow braver. I am level 59 my weapon is +7 i think[I know it should be +10 but i just can't get it there] my mag is level 73 in ranged[Not sure if this really makes much of a difference] Anyway, I do horribly low damage. To the point where it is extremely difficult for me to ever solo anything and i end up feeling bad partying because i am completely useless apart from some damage to a boss. I noticed especially while fighting a level 65 enemy it literally took me around 4 minutes and one death to kill it.. I see people 8 or so levels beneath me doing 4 times the damage i do and being able to kill an enemy 10x faster than me.. I'm new-ish to the game and i honestly don't know much about it and as to why i am doing such horribly low damage.
    whats your skill tree for your main and sub? also what weapon? affixs for weapon and units? we need more info to tell ya whats wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    whats your skill tree for your main and sub? also what weapon? affixs for weapon and units? we need more info to tell ya whats wrong
    Hope this helps. Lmao, my gear is pretty horrible, isn't it? I never really paid much attention to it.
    http://i62.tinypic.com/11ucoky.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    Hope this helps. Lmao, my gear is pretty horrible, isn't it? I never really paid much attention to it.
    http://i62.tinypic.com/11ucoky.jpg
    Well see, there's your first problem. Your sub isn't hunter, a sub class which offers the most damage for any class without exception except for techer and force or very specific situations. While your weapon being grinded to 10 would also help, your units aren't adding as much ranged attack as they could be. Even just having a ranged attack soul such as fang and shoot 3 by themselves would give you +60 on each unit.

Its also worth noting that aside from the fact that you're using a 9* bow and missing out on some of the better latents on the 10* bows, you're also using what's arguably a far less powerful variation of braver because of how crazy katanas are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Well see, there's your first problem. Your sub isn't hunter, a sub class which offers the most damage for any class without exception except for techer and force or very specific situations. While your weapon being grinded to 10 would also help, your units aren't adding as much ranged attack as they could be. Even just having a ranged attack soul such as fang and shoot 3 by themselves would give you +60 on each unit.

Its also worth noting that aside from the fact that you're using a 9* bow and missing out on some of the better latents on the 10* bows, you're also using what's arguably a far less powerful variation of braver because of how crazy katanas are.
    Unfortunately i have yet to gain a 10* bow and i can't buy one as i'm not premium plus i really dislike the katanas i only picked braver due to it having the bow. I did some research on the sub-classes and i mostly found it is better to sub ranger due to weak bullet, which to be honest is the only way with my damage that i can ever kill a boss.