Page 56 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 64653545556575859661061565561056 ... LastLast

So I heard you can call your own credit card company to ask to be unblocked from SEGA of Japan?

how does that work? How do I ask such a weird question?

"Hi sir, can I be unblocked from Sega of Japan? because we're foreigners!!"
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Raymee View Post
    So I heard you can call your own credit card company to ask to be unblocked from SEGA of Japan?

rofl
    Idk how but Im more interested in know who told u that. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    http://puu.sh/4BBfl.jpg
    http://puu.sh/4BBgA.jpg
    i've been mirroring: http://i.imgur.com/IiTT6B8.png
    skill trees as requested. Still stumped on the arks road issue
    That skill tree is focused on healing yourself and not hitting hard (hence iron will and automate halfline). You want to get the left side maxed out and learn to dodge (so you wont have to heal yourself). So max JA bonus 1, 2, Fury Stance, FS Up 1 and Fury combo up. Obviously you need to use just attacks to get the bonus but you'll get the timing eventually.

For your braver you are going to want average stance and weak stance. Katana combat is also very useful if you plan on using braver as your main (or a multi class katana). Stances (like fury stance) are temporary skills that boost your attacks when you use them (lasts 600 seconds) from you palette.

I'm sorry I don't know about the arks road problem.

P.S. if you really want to hit hard get a sword and use the PA over end. That's the giant blue laser sword PA i'm sure you've seen people using.
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

Quote Originally Posted by Raymee View Post

rofl
    Sometimes a credit card company, or a bank you may have a debit/credit card with wont allow some transactions to go through because they're handled overseas. It's primarily to prevent credit card fraud. I know my bank(Bank of America) sometimes does this when I try to buy things online; or when I want to use a service Online. I think it might be something more on the CC/Bank's end as opposed to something on SEGA's End.
    Generally speaking, you can call you Bank and just be like "Hi, My credit/debit card was recently blocked when I was trying to make a purchase online. Can you unblock it please." the person on the other end will usually confirm your identity, and then confirm what transaction you want to allow to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugas87 View Post
    That skill tree is focused on healing yourself and not hitting hard (hence iron will and automate halfline). You want to get the left side maxed out and learn to dodge (so you wont have to heal yourself). So max JA bonus 1, 2, Fury Stance, FS Up 1 and Fury combo up. Obviously you need to use just attacks to get the bonus but you'll get the timing eventually.

For your braver you are going to want average stance and weak stance. Katana combat is also very useful if you plan on using braver as your main (or a multi class katana). Stances (like fury stance) are temporary skills that boost your attacks when you use them (lasts 600 seconds) from you palette.

I'm sorry I don't know about the arks road problem.

P.S. if you really want to hit hard get a sword and use the PA over end. That's the giant blue laser sword PA i'm sure you've seen people using.
    Thanks for the info, will work on following it the best I can. Yeah I've been playing with a sword, and over end.

I have no idea on this arks road issue and nobody else I've asked does either -_-

Question I'm unable to unlock Matterboard 14, already cleared the gold orbs in 13, and did both routes on the story quest, the one with aki + quna, and the one with the kid oddly looking sailormoonsuperstarish~, saw the cutscene with quna and thats about it, Xion doesnt give me anything new.

Lost here, any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Belenger View Post
    Question I'm unable to unlock Matterboard 14, already cleared the gold orbs in 13, and did both routes on the story quest, the one with aki + quna, and the one with the kid oddly looking sailormoonsuperstarish~, saw the cutscene with quna and thats about it, Xion doesnt give me anything new.

Lost here, any help?
    Did you go through chapter uh... 8 again?

Ah, so the whole talk about supersailorstarchineseshounen about redoing things to save "notpersona", was an actual thing to do? , uh >__> thanks.

Just going to post that I figured out my arks road issue. Cirnopedia does not list this objective correctly for 3-5. The 3-5 objective is to clear a CO from Jean about using partner character, which it lists for 5-5 instead.

nvm found the song i was looking for

Last edited by pkemr4; Sep 27, 2013 at 09:01 PM. Reason: found the song
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama