Page 60 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 105057585960616263701101605601060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Wouldn't know any issue with tweaker since I run PSO2 completely naked (no En/Story patch and no tweaker) so with what you just said, then it sounds most likely the tweaker.
    Yeah it is most definitly the Tweaker doing something behind the scenes that is messing files up not allowing the game to work properly. Or the Large Files are faulty and haven't been fixed, even though, multiple people use that and haven't had this issue yet.

I find it quite comedic how much the Tweaker fails stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Brelovix View Post
    Yeah it is most definitly the Tweaker doing something behind the scenes that is messing files up not allowing the game to work properly. Or the Large Files are faulty and haven't been fixed, even though, multiple people use that and haven't had this issue yet.

But yeah, I do not think I will be using Tweaker for anything anymore because of this. Just use it for emergency situations where the game just will not go without removing foreign files in the JP PSO2 launcher.

Now that I remember it, I did here some issues bout the Large Files but I'm not really confident about it.

Better of waiting an answer from someone who has the tweaker-n-everything if you are still looking for a confirmed answer. Anyways, best of good and wish I can help you more.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Now that I remember it, I did here some issues bout the Large Files but I'm not really confident about it.

Better of waiting an answer from someone who has the tweaker-n-everything if you are still looking for a confirmed answer. Anyways, best of good and wish I can help you more.
    alright ty

Just getting a consensus.. Did you guys do the Matter Board on both characters?
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by skyly View Post
    Just getting a consensus.. Did you guys do the Matter Board on both characters?
    Have done a bit of MB on my free 2nd character and half way on my main just about.

Also, to anyone looking into downloading the 'Large files', it is faulty and do not use them. Although most people know this some don't.

That was the issue for me, the Large Files wouldn't load my campship so I had to wait for a large file check and what not to continue playing.

Also, to anyone looking into downloading the 'Large files', it is faulty and do not use them. Although most people know this some don't.

That was the issue for me, the Large Files wouldn't load my campship so I had to wait for a large file check and what not to continue playing.
    Do you know if anyone else has had the same issue as you? If so, could you link me to their post(s) talking about it?
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Have done a bit of MB on my free 2nd character and half way on my main just about.

I have been using the large files for a long time, and they are fine (for me anyways) so it might just be a few people, because It does load, everything is fine, maybe it is something on your side brelovix, maybe it isn't, but I know lot's of people who use it, and it works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Do you know if anyone else has had the same issue as you? If so, could you link me to their post(s) talking about it?
    I couldn't find anything off hand really on Google but if I do find something about it I will probably let ya' know.

I'm also using the large files and haven't had any issues as of yet.
    Can't we all just get along?