Page 640 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 14054059063063763863964064164264365069074011401640 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 46801

Not sure if this needs it's own thread, biut how do you guys persuade your friends irl to play pso2? So far I got 5, but it's kinda hard to explain to them what type of game this ecxactly is... Besides saying it's an anime Lolita dress up monster hunter game. Most of my friends are hooked on league, 2 of which are "diamond tier??" Whatever that is. Is there anything that pso2 has over league? I need more people to play with on ship 7 :/.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    Not sure if this needs it's own thread, biut how do you guys persuade your friends irl to play pso2? So far I got 5, but it's kinda hard to explain to them what type of game this ecxactly is... Besides saying it's an anime Lolita dress up monster hunter game. Most of my friends are hooked on league, 2 of which are "diamond tier??" Whatever that is. Is there anything that pso2 has over league? I need more people to play with on ship 7 :/.
    league is an extremely fun game, having played it for about a year myself before stopping to play this game. it'll be hard to, especially where they're diamond tier (the highest rank in the game other than challenger) where people are actually good at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    They recently got a new class skill that gives them higher attack with higher % weapons. With a full dark tree, decent gear you can 1 hit kill stuff in SH with iI Megid.
    Test2 - YouTube
    Are Forces able to easily level up in the early stages? Is il megid something I can learn around level 20 or so?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    league is an extremely fun game, having played it for about a year myself before stopping to play this game. it'll be hard to, especially where they're diamond tier (the highest rank in the game other than challenger) where people are actually good at the game.
    Lol sigh* I guess I should give up my pso2 promotion campaign :,( lol I never knew they were that into their own game, carrying wristbands/tshirts everyday to school that says "diamond tier" LOL. Which makes me think about how much elitism there would be in the league community if we have so much elitism here in a pve non ranking game.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Are Forces able to easily level up in the early stages?
    It's no different than leveling as anything else class so you'll have to gain exp any way you can.

Is il megid something I can learn around level 20 or so?

You can buy a low level disk from shops and learn it once you have 300+ t-att.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Any tips starting out as a Fo? I'm playing at early levels (1-10) and they don't seem to do much damage against mobs and they don't have much health. How should I deal with this and which spells should I be aiming to get?

Are Forces able to easily level up in the early stages? Is il megid something I can learn around level 20 or so?
    You can get Lv 1 at the trade in shop for 10 photon drops.

How do elements work as a force? I heard there was like focusing your build on specific elements or something. How should I go about that? Mag im assuming is pure T-ATK? Also, which are the best Technics to use for each situation?
    Last edited by manthisis; May 8, 2014 at 11:58 PM.

Is there anyway to break Photon spheres into the smaller photon crystals and drops?
    The stigma of the winter...do you have it?

What does Mirage DO, exactly?