Page 724 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 22462467471472172272372472572672773477482412241724 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 46801

This is just out of curiosity, but is the storage you get with a character ship wide or is it account wide ? Going with my previous example if I have a character on ship 2 can another character I have access the same storage if there on ship 7 ? The same question applies to mail as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Evex View Post
    This is just out of curiosity, but is the storage you get with a character ship wide or is it account wide ? Going with my previous example if I have a character on ship 2 can another character I have access the same storage if there on ship 7 ? The same question applies to mail as well.
    Ship based.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    There might be, but most likely it'll be friend guild with less then 100 people
    With the introduction of PSO2es, it's much easier to get AC now, if you want to tranfer, but getting to level 20, shouldn't take more then a few hour.
    I see. I would guess that there is no way to get the bouquet rifle back if I reroll, though?

Also, I understand that the emergency operations are supposed to be the fastest way to level, but I did a 20-minute one earlier and got only half a level through 5 emergency codes. Granted, I was solo, but that seems pretty low to be doing 1-20 in a few hours. Is there some trick to the business?

how do you take clean screens without all the subpallete/chat log clutter?

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

You can change whether or not you want the HUD visible in screenshots in the options.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    I see. I would guess that there is no way to get the bouquet rifle back if I reroll, though?

Also, I understand that the emergency operations are supposed to be the fastest way to level, but I did a 20-minute one earlier and got only half a level through 5 emergency codes. Granted, I was solo, but that seems pretty low to be doing 1-20 in a few hours. Is there some trick to the business?
    Depends on which emergency quest you are doing, and whether you are doing it with a full 12 person group, and eating the 50%~75% exp boost.

Quickest way is one that has alot of enemy spawn, like the new Rain EQ, or any of the Darker city, even Dark falz hand or Bird that can be cleared quickly is good for exp.
    And if you have a team, drink the EXP boost from that too.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    how do you take clean screens without all the subpallete/chat log clutter?
    ctrl + prtscr

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It's like Il-foi(Lock on and cast, can go through wall), except damage stack, the 4th and 7th cast on the same target get the highest boost damaage, and then it start over.
    So for people with Els, they cast 6 normal cast quickly, and a full charge cast on the 7th.
    You mean Rafoie? Ilfoie doesn't do either of those things, and Ilbarta is different anyway. Description could use a little refining too.

Ilbarta is closer to Namegid. If you don't have a target, it will do absolutely nothing. It has almost no radius, but will damage multiple targets if they're Zondeeled together or otherwise forced in the same spot. Ilbarta does half of its normal damage uncharged, so it's very good with Elysion, getting the full damage without needing to charge. For the first three hits, it does normal damage, but for the 4th-6th hits, it does doubled damage. The 7th hit does even more damage, but resets the chain, so if you continue to use Ilbarta, you must resume stacking casts again.

Of note, Ilbarta's damage is such that you must charge the 7th hit to get full damage. The 7th hit, uncharged, is 200% what you would normally do. The final hit does 800% charged. So Elysion would still result in you dealing half of what you normally would uncharged for the final hit. As such, always charge for the 7th hit. This is a little tricky if you can't communicate well with your party/MPA, since their casts add to the chain, but if you can do it, it really pays off.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    It's a double edge sword actually.

Too much PP means you'd need to PA more to get to 50% so it'd be technically harder to proc the potential, but you'd get to use it longer.

Too little means it's easier to proc it but you'd be quick to deactivate it since it wont take long to get above 50%.
    For black heart, you want as much PP as possible. You have to PA more to get under 50%, but you have more PP for PAs and once you are there it's much easier to stay under 50% PP. Just think of it like this: Would you rather have 50pp to work with or 75pp when you proc the potential? It's the difference between using 2 and 3 PAs in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    For black heart, you want as much PP as possible. You have to PA more to get under 50%, but you have more PP for PAs and once you are there it's much easier to stay under 50% PP. Just think of it like this: Would you rather have 50pp to work with or 75pp when you proc the potential? It's the difference between using 2 and 3 PAs in a row.
    finally, someone who gets it.