Page 763 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 26366371375376076176276376476576677381386312631763 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Some PSO2es questions:

1) Is it possible to download es on a US iphone? If not, nevermind the rest of the questions.

2) I've used bluestacks to purchase AC, and I'm aware that I cannot do that with the iPhone version. I'm mainly looking to farm soul receptors. Is it possible to have my account linked to both the iPhone and bluestacks simultaneously, or does adding it to one remove it from the other?

3) I'm assuming due to iPhone limitations, that any type of translation patch is not possible. Am I correct?

Thanks!
    I was able to get es on my iphone 4 by downloading it through itunes. Load this up with itunes and try to download it and it'll ask you to make a Japanese account. Do that and you'll be able to transfer it to your iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Is this range certain? I was told a variety of ranges, ie 55-100%, 55-90%, i think even 45-100%.
    From what I know --

non-rares, red/blue weapons from AQ, and crafted weapons.. can all use 0% of the weapon's attack power if your Dex is the same as the enemy's
    every 1 Dex over the enemy's Dex adds 2 minimum damage, until you get to 90% of the weapon's attack

In practice, this turns into about half damage as a bottom line, due to base stats
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    When you create a character, do you have that 1 hour to mess around with the design of the character kind of like when you buy the AC to change your character or no?
    Nope.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

trying to get some hu weapons on my fi to have access to a few more pa's. are there some general all class hu weapons people like to use or should i just grab some the easiest 10 stars i can and just extend them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanohamaho View Post
    trying to get some hu weapons on my fi to have access to a few more pa's. are there some general all class hu weapons people like to use or should i just grab some the easiest 10 stars i can and just extend them?
    Well, there are some good 11*'s like Falclaw ( ファルクロー ) and Safizaria ( サファイザリア ) but the swords are kinda pricey

Other than that, there's Neiclaw and.. the Aristins I guess
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanohamaho View Post
    I just get the best 10*s I can get my hands on and extend them. But like the guy above me said, if you can get the 11*s, that's obviously better
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Does charging Zondeel increase the duration or range or is it just for the damage part of the skill?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    From what I know --

non-rares, red/blue weapons from AQ, and crafted weapons.. can all use 0% of the weapon's attack power if your Dex is the same as the enemy's
    every 1 Dex over the enemy's Dex adds 2 minimum damage, until you get to 90% of the weapon's attack

In practice, this turns into about half damage as a bottom line, due to base stats
    Erm, it's not necessarily 2 minimum damage. It's based on all of your attack modifiers.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Erm, it's not necessarily 2 minimum damage. It's based on all of your attack modifiers.
    sorry, I meant 2 weapon atk lol
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

why wont the daily order admin give me COs?