Page 902 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 402802852892899900901902903904905912952100214021902 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 46801

What's the solution to dealing with Loser's merry-go-round move where he just spins very slowly with his swords, but just fast enough where you can't outrun it.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

if your a force user you can dash through it
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

You can outrun it if you simply stay close to him.

I can't help but find it amusing that there always seems to be multiple people in each group who don't realize that it takes longer to run around the edge of a circle then it does to do loops towards its center.

not only do you have a bigger distance to cover on the outside but the sword also travels fastest at the tip.

Anyone know where I can find the music that plays during the first Hadred fight? I could only find the Chrome Dragon duel music.

Edit: Nevermind, =P
    Last edited by Hatsodoom; Aug 3, 2014 at 04:25 PM.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You can outrun it if you simply stay close to him.

I can't help but find it amusing that there always seems to be multiple people in each group who don't realize that it takes longer to run around the edge of a circle then it does to do loops towards its center.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    not only do you have a bigger distance to cover on the outside but the sword also travels fastest at the tip.
    And they said Geometry would never be useful outside of school!

Guess we should those guys!

1.) How do I take party members with me on quests (NPCs or Friends)?
    2.) Will I always be taking quests from the counter? Will story quests appear here?
    3.) Is Force a good beginner class or should I choose something else? I just like the magic aspect :P
    4.) Why am I dying so much?...
    5.) Where will I be getting most of my weapons an armor? Drops, shop, etc?
    6.) Where can I buy a costume?
    7.) Can you buy costumes with USD? If so, how and where? Does Ark Layer offer that (thought I saw something on it)
    8.) How much do costumes cost in USD from the cash shop (if #7 is yes)?

Thanks for the help! If you want to feel free to add me in game, Tyr4el (Ship 2)

1. NPCs you can take with you from the partner terminal in the campship after you accept a quest. Real life people you have to invite into a party from the party commands submenu within the community menu of the main menu. they can also join your party after you take on a quest. NOTE: you cannot invite people to your party after you accept a quest.

2. Yes. You will.

3. FO is a fine beginner class.

4. Because you either havn't learn the enemy patterns and get hit a lot, or you mistime your dodges, or you dont have enough HP and/or aren't healing fast enough, or your defense is low. This game has attacks that do a lot of damage easily plus stunlocking is a big problem in the game.

5. You'll be getting most of your equips from either drops or the player shops..

6. Playershop. There is an NPC costume shop but they only offer basic stuff.

7. You can't buy costumes with USD. You can get AC through Webmoney or through PSO2es and buy AC Scratches that may give you costumes if you're lucky.

8. 100 AC = 100YEN = ~1$ USD. So you may get lucky and get a costume at random from your first AC Scratch which would mean it would cost at least ~2$.

How does Arks Scratch work exactly. Are costumes only scratch able? What's the 5000AC scratch and what's the 2000AC one?
    Can't we all just get along?

Ok, new problem. I'm trying to do the Arkz Battle Tournament story mission and after the first cutscene on Neubaris it just goes black. Music still plays, I can type, but it never loads. What gives?
    Hatsodoom Forever!