Page 91 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 4181888990919293941011411915911091 ... LastLast

How do you use more than 1 support partner on a single character?

I have a support partner on my first character which shows up on my second character since they use the same mini room. However, the support partner doesn't give a menu to the second character and only gives greetings.

I don't see an option to transfer my support partner from my first character to my second. I'm also not sure how to use more than 1 support partner per character as I can only fit one partner console in my mini room.

So how do you transfer support partners, and how can you use more than 1 simultaneously? I was under the impression that each character can make 1 free support partner.

how much does the 7k premium drinks increase your rare drop rates by?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Kietsu View Post
    First, decide if you want to use a T-ATK wand or one of the like 3 S-ATK wands. And remember that while Elysion is great, there's no guarantee that future S-ATKs will be better than T-ATKs. Can't give advice on DEF stats on the moment until we know the numbers on the new units - apparently they're really good.

As for building one, you want to do a standard Fury Stance Hunter Build (though keep in mind that just attack bonuses do not apply to wand gear explosions)

For your Techer tree, head down the Wind Tree, grabbing the gear and maxing out Wand Reactor. Most people would suggest maxing the Wind masteries too, since you've already got points into them and zan is your best Gear builder. Outside of the wind tree, you'll want to get Territory Burst for increased zondeel range (Said tech is one of the core reasons Te/Hu even works at all)

Other than that: Feel free to put a point into Deband Cut and Extend Assist, as they're decent one-pointers and you don't really have a lot of good places for SP. Everything else is personal taste - though keep in mind that PP Restorate isn't -nearly- as good as it is on Fo/Te because you don't regen while charging, and your melees regen PP faster anyway.

Oh, and put Megiverse on your subpalette for uncharged casts. Trust me.
    Thanks for the feedback, but one more thing, would a HU/TE with coat edge D normally be viable in partys ; I was mainly leaning towards a sword hybrid when I approached this class setup, not wand gameplay.

Also, what would I normally want on my units? Power/Technique/Sol ? More importantly, the weapon, since it seems the class setup utlize S-ATK more than T-ATK.
    Last edited by KuroKanden; Oct 13, 2013 at 01:53 AM.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

What exactly does dexterity do? Does it make your striking faster??? Or what?

Dex increases your minimum damage - which raises your average damage a bit, though with diminishing returns as you gain more dex.

Coat Edge D would be pretty alright for having-fun sort of parties. If you're a minmaxer, you'd want to stay way away from something that's several hundred S-ATK lower than proper endgame swords at +10, naturally.

I believe you'd want to go with S-ATK boosting attributes, as Techer melees scale more with S-ATK than T-ATK. Hell, every Wand, to my knowledge, gives more S-ATK than T-ATK when you've got Wand Reactor maxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanas View Post
    How do you use more than 1 support partner on a single character?

I have a support partner on my first character which shows up on my second character since they use the same mini room. However, the support partner doesn't give a menu to the second character and only gives greetings.

I don't see an option to transfer my support partner from my first character to my second. I'm also not sure how to use more than 1 support partner per character as I can only fit one partner console in my mini room.

So how do you transfer support partners, and how can you use more than 1 simultaneously? I was under the impression that each character can make 1 free support partner.
    Because My Rooms are cross-character you have to log in with the the character that owns the partner currently occupying your room and dismiss them before you can summon another character's partner.

Still looking for feedback on my Photon Blast question by the way~
    /

Which unit set gives the most PP atm?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

What's the most efficient way to obtain the stones for the 11 stars katana 華散王 from Extreme Quest ? I have 50 XQ tickets in my storage, would this enough ?
    Last edited by zamoth; Oct 13, 2013 at 02:56 AM.

1. Is the Android version of Phantasy Star Online 2 out? (if not, any release date?)
    2. Does the Android version play on it's own servers or will you be able to play with PC/Vita?

1 its not yet and there doesn't seem to be a release date for now
    2 the game is totally different from the pc/vita version, it's some turnbased thing so crossplay won't be possible but i've read that you will be getting some perks for playing for a char from the pc/vita version
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by zamoth View Post
    What's the most efficient way to obtain the stones for the 11 stars katana 華散王 from Extreme Quest ? I have 50 XQ tickets in my storage, would this enough ?
    50 is highly unlikely to be enough.
    The normal way, you'd need (with high luck and many drop boosters) at least around 150.

However, now, Sega has released titles which each give you a "top tier" stone (1 stone from each Extreme Quest).
    You can change the top tier stone from one Extreme Quest to that of another with a "catalyst" which is given to you at the end of the 50th stage of a tower.

So my advice would be:
    1. Check if you have all 3 titles at the counter and you received those 3 top tier stone.
    2. If yes, find a team and run all 50 stages of the Extreme Quest Glacial Machinery twice (will use 20 passes). You will already get small stones and second tier stones from that.
    3. Change the top tier stones of the other Extreme Quests to a top tier stone of Glacial Machinery with the 2 catalyst you receive at the end of the stages.
    4. Run stages 1-5 of Glacial Machinery with many boosters to maximize the number of stones you get from there (trying to get at least 90/run - it's not common to get that many, you'd need lucky rise set, tri-boost +100% and Rare drop rate +250% active).
    5. With only 50 passes, you're unlikely to have all the stones you require but you'll be very very close (you should be at 4 top tier stones + 5-6 second tier stones = 25 more second tier stones to go).
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey