Page 951 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 4518519019419489499509519529539549611001105114511951 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 46801

So I'm trying to search for a thread about Iron will + Obstinate Spirit thing getting to 100% and I have yet to see a legit answer so I'm not sure if it's already been answered or no one has yet to attempt to prove it.

So for this, can we get a level 5 potential and Does Iron will + Obstinate Spirit stack (75% for iron will + 25% for Obstinate Spirit potential)?

I dont think they stack like that.

I think its one skill will roll, and if it fails, then the other will roll. Kinda like how you can have 2 Revive abilities on your mag, and if one doesn't proc than the one below it can proc.

Like affixing abilities.

Since every 1 out of 4 times Iron will, will not work, and out of that 25%, Obstinate Spirit will work 25% of the time.

0.25*0.75 = 0.1875. Round that up to 19% which is how often I think neither one will proc.

So I'm assuming like a 81% chance of not dying, and not a fully 100%.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Aug 14, 2014 at 01:01 AM.

Can you put PAs on the Subpallette?

If not then how are you supposed to utilize all the photon arts of your weapons?

Greetings. Sorry if it has already been asked but... Do you know how many Teams are present on Pso2 (average number of course) ? Thanks ! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    Can you put PAs on the Subpallette?

If not then how are you supposed to utilize all the photon arts of your weapons?
    You cannot put PAs on the subpalette.

As for your second question...you kinda cant.

I know because I use 1 katana, I can do this.

Spoiler!

But even still I cant fit all my PAs unless I use a different PA in every single slot until they've all been used.

But that's not a good idea because there are some PAs like Hien who suffer from inadequacy and redundancy and Fudou which is straight up not good. Other's can just not be your playstyle or just not good enough to worth using.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Greetings. Sorry if it has already been asked but... Do you know how many Teams are present on Pso2 (average number of course) ? Thanks ! ^_^
    I dont think you can find that out... but I'm not sure 100%. I'm mostly sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    I was looking at "Teams looking for members" on my ship alone and there are HUNDREDS (and I'm in a private one), SO yeah....a lot.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

when I import SA, I keep getting error 1204, how can I successfully import a SA?
    (the picture is in .sar format)

Sig by Gama

Different question

What costume is this? I never seen them before and they look really good

Last edited by suzaku0zero0; Aug 14, 2014 at 05:43 AM.

Sig by Gama

Hello there, so I was doing the new Xie quest line and noticed there was a shark gun reward wich i'm gonna get shortly, wanted to know what is it exactly? I mean, is it a rifle? A launcher? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by chaosheal View Post
    Hello there, so I was doing the new Xie quest line and noticed there was a shark gun reward wich i'm gonna get shortly, wanted to know what is it exactly? I mean, is it a rifle? A launcher? Thanks in advance!
    It's the shark launcher.