Page 976 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 4768769269669739749759769779789799861026107614761976 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,760 of 46801

Moving issue to tech forum.
    Last edited by Hatsodoom; Aug 21, 2014 at 12:33 AM.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Guys, when i unleash a potential of a rare weapon, and try to upgrade the augments, in case of failure, it won't be lost right? (the potential sticks to the weapon?)

Thanks in advance

Potentials can't fail, thankfully.

Are accessory, make up, lobby action, etc. tickets shared for every character on the account or only for that specific character?

I saw that I was still able to use my lobby action form my first character onto my second character.... wondering if accessories and stuff are the same.

Also if you delete that character that used the ticket, you wouldn't loose it?
    DJMetals Ship 2
    BR/FI/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    Are accessory, make up, lobby action, etc. tickets shared for every character on the account or only for that specific character?

I saw that I was still able to use my lobby action form my first character onto my second character.... wondering if accessories and stuff are the same.

Accessories/make up/hairstyles are only usable by the character that used the ticket. Lobby actions are account wide.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizone View Post
    Guys, when i unleash a potential of a rare weapon, and try to upgrade the augments, in case of failure, it won't be lost right? (the potential sticks to the weapon?)

Thanks in advance
    Potentials aren't lost if you try to add affixes to a weapon, nor do they add to the difficulty of affixing it. They basically don't count at all, they're just there.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post

Most tickets are limited to just one character and that character's support partners. The only tickets that I know apply to all of your characters instead of just one is the lobby actions. So, deleting a character effectively also deletes any tickets that you used on them, except LAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    So yah, sometimes my game will just randomly crash. I get the generic windows "Program has crashed/stopped responding" message. There's no set pattern, it just happens at random. Any ideas? This has been occuring for a while and it gets real annoying when it happens more than once in one day and especially during EQs. Almost missed Luther today cuze of it.
    Crashes are most likely related to your PC. It could be too weak to handle PSO2 (Gameguard, actually), or your OS could be unstable. Lowering game settings, defragmenting the disks (especially the one PSO2 is installed on and the one your system uses for cache), cleaning your registry and startup applications, and reinstalling PSO2 have a chance to fix it, but it's a lot more likely that you'd need to do something more drastic, like reinstall the OS or upgrade your PC.
    Last edited by Sp-24; Aug 21, 2014 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    Accessories/make up/hairstyles are only usable by the character that used the ticket. Lobby actions are account wide.
    Ah ok, this is very good to know, thanks.
    DJMetals Ship 2
    BR/FI/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Crashes are most likely related to your PC. It could be too weak to handle PSO2 (Gameguard, actually), or your OS could be unstable. Lowering game settings, defragmenting the disks (especially the one PSO2 is installed on and the one your system uses for cache), cleaning your registry and startup applications, and reinstalling PSO2 have a chance to fix it, but it's a lot more likely that you'd need to do something more drastic, like reinstall the OS or upgrade your PC.
    Yah... I tend not to believe this sort of thing considering past experiences. There's always been a fix, it's never been "my PC". Thats what everyone always says.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Well, this is definitely far from a standard issue. What are your specs and Windows version?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Well, this is definitely far from a standard issue. What are your specs and Windows version?
    Yah... you're talking to a guy who doesn't know how to find his "specs". I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, 6GB RAM, but that's all I know.

Also I've met others in-game that have the same issue.
    Hatsodoom Forever!