Page 985 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 4858859359759829839849859869879889951035108514851985 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,850 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Just because I never looked:

What are the COs in Revelle's #14 tab?
    Aren't those the ones for the darkers that only show up in TD, such as Dark Vibras ?

Falling like a black star…

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko77 View Post
    Aren't those the ones for the darkers that only show up in TD, such as Dark Vibras ?
    That might be it. I never noticed them until a couple of days ago.

Hello ;

do some of you know if the use of VPN like WTFast or Mudfish ( in premium account ) will get me banned if i come back on the game now ? since my ISP just don't want here anything i can say to them to fixe the 249 error

but i rather die than lost my account

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    What's the recommended amount of PP for a Force?
    I main Fo and I have 118 pp I think? Never had problems.
    It depends of your playstyle I guess. If you have a rod with a splendid recovery latent (faster pp recover)or not, if you sub techer and use pp revival or not, etc

Anyone knows if they're going to add 11* bouncer falz looser stones weapons right at episode 3 update?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmanshii View Post
    It depends of your playstyle I guess. If you have a rod with a splendid recovery latent (faster pp recover)or not, if you sub techer and use pp revival or not, etc

Anyone knows if they're going to add 11* bouncer falz looser stones weapons right at episode 3 update?
    From previous patterns, they didn't update Falz Stone shop with katana or bow when braver came out and never did. Hell, their AQ weapons had to wait until the release of the coast-quarry-seabed set. I guess the fact we're getting their XQ Bio weapons two weeks later is supposed to be nice of them.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmanshii View Post

Ah alrighty. I was going to go make new units when the item lab boost happens, but I wasn't sure if I should use my spirita boosters on my force. Looks like tech boosters will be more useful, seeing as I'll already have 140+ pp with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Ah alrighty. I was going to go make new units when the item lab boost happens, but I wasn't sure if I should use my spirita boosters on my force. Looks like tech boosters will be more useful, seeing as I'll already have 140+ pp with them.
    It's useful to have around 150 pp if you use Ilbarta with Elysion. 7 Ilbartas costs 175 pp, but with charge revival, you gain a couple back in between uncharged Ilbartas so you'll have enough for the 7th by the time you get there.

It's always nice to have more pp as force, but tech boost is definitely the better option over spirita boost if you've got folly + heiremjees and spirita III on everything.

I've been seeing this server message in-game (with a yellow window) saying something about 10% which people have been saying is about an affixing boost event? Would anyone be able to confirm this and if so when's it start? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by invadrgir View Post
    I've been seeing this server message in-game (with a yellow window) saying something about 10% which people have been saying is about an affixing boost event? Would anyone be able to confirm this and if so when's it start? Thanks in advance.
    We need to reach the point requirement first for the event
    http://pso2.jp/players/event/2nd_anniversary/webevent/

Current point

Required point

If it is reached before 8/27

We get the prize on 9/3~9/10
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

When you attack an enemy with a melee/ranged weapon and its weak against that weapon element, what multiplier is added? Ohpso2 says 1.2x and swiki says 1.2 - 1.3, but I'm not sure.