Page 998 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 4988989489889959969979989991000100110081048109814981998 ... LastLast
Results 9,971 to 9,980 of 46801

That's exactly it. Unlike with EP2, you can access EP3 before actually finishing 1 & 2 (and I think you can access EP2 without beating EP1 now, but I might be wrong about that.) I also chose to continue with EP 1 & 2, because I'm not done with all my MBs.

Where are all the skill tree threads for Episode 3? Do you really expect me to redo my skill tree all by myself? Hurry up PSO-World.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    Where are all the skill tree threads for Episode 3? Do you really expect me to redo my skill tree all by myself? Hurry up PSO-World.
    I'm not too concerned. I've got 3 spare skill tree resets so I'm good.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    Are the skill trees really that much different from before? I know the placement has changed a lot but the pre-reqs are pretty much the same no? There are new skills added but we also get few SP back from Sega changing some skills to just 1 SP or no SP at all (you get them by default) so you should be able to invest those extra SPs into those new skills.

EDIT: I'm not a very hardcore player though so I don't really look too much into all the calculations behind the "best build" for dealing max damage. But if it is what you were asking then sorry and please just ignore my comment haha.
    Last edited by airprinzh2o; Aug 27, 2014 at 12:00 PM.

Hey guys am i need anything now to play pso2 in the us? or to even download the game?Did they do a ip thing to not allow people out of there country to download the game now?

hey quick question, was hoping to kill off a character for the new Episode (and have killed off one previously) so now i'm stuck with two, but for some reason i can't seem to delete her and Pso2 gives me some odd notice that i don't quite understand since it's in Japanese. Anybody know what that's saying?

And if it is an Issue with Arks Cash, I'm wondering what easy and reliable method is there to obtain it. (Arksportal looks ok but i don't know nor have received news on how trustworthy they are yet).

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    Are the skill trees really that much different from before? I know the placement has changed a lot but the pre-reqs are pretty much the same no? There are new skills added but we also get few SP back from Sega changing some skills to just 1 SP or no SP at all (you get them by default) so you should be able to invest those extra SPs into those new skills.

EDIT: I'm not a very hardcore player though so I don't really look too much into all the calculations behind the "best build" for dealing max damage. But if it is what you were asking then sorry and please just ignore my comment haha.
    I have no friggin' clue. All I know is I'm just trying to get my FOTECASEALNEWEARLMARL swag on. I'm just gonna put points into whatever I feel like until someone else does the actual work for best FOTECASEALNEWEARLMARL

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post

The prerequisites have changed, and the biggest thing is that you don't have to sink skill points into useless talents anymore. For instance, in the force tree, after the first three points you have to put into T-ATK up, you can go straight to the elemental mastery of your choice. You also don't have to take Flame tech S Charge in order to get at Tech Charge Advance 2. I freed up about 10 SP due to the new layout. You should check it out: http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/

Quote Originally Posted by solid_snark View Post
    The prerequisites have changed, and the biggest thing is that you don't have to sink skill points into useless talents anymore. For instance, in the force tree, after the first three points you have to put into T-ATK up, you can go straight to the elemental mastery of your choice. You also don't have to take Flame tech S Charge in order to get at Tech Charge Advance 2. I freed up about 10 SP due to the new layout. You should check it out: http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/
    Oh I didn't know it changed that much, cuz for Braver, at least the skills I invested in, the pre pre-reqs are pretty much the same, and I only got like couple SPs back from Just Reversal and Step Attack being default now.

Haven't really followed the info on the update, but are the jet boots more of a tech or s-atk weapon?