Default 10* Units for a FO/TE

So I've been debating on selling my current units to start setting up another set, now I'm reading the JP wiki but the sets I'm looking at are straight 45+ across and the only difference is the PP count. Now I know theres more to it than that since Vardha obviously gives a huge health bonus for just the 3 units equipped.

I'm only looking at these units (which are the common 10 stars we have atm)

Ragne
    Snow Fang (which I'm using)
    Vardha
    Chrome

Not really looking toward using Falz/Hunar units since well the bonuses aren't all that great but maybe I need to double check them.

What can you recommend me? I'm looking to get the most power in T-atk and no so much looking into defense (health is always a bonus) since naturally low defense most of time you get one shotted

I would just stick with the Snow set. Besides those 4, Extreme Quest units, and purple wing set, your only other option would be a King's set which is currently 20m on Ship 2. I don't think you'd want to do that, though.

Ragne: average HP, low PP
    Schlacht: average HP, average PP
    Vardha: high HP, low PP
    Chrome: low HP, high PP

But Chrome has the worst Striking defense/resistance. They all have the same set bonus.

XQ units have bad S-Def and lower HP, so I wouldn't recommend them. They do have Strike Res, though, so they're not total trash. I just don't think losing 120 HP is worth 6 PP, or the other set loses 30 HP for nothing in return. For pure Atk, it beats the Elder set (though with less PP) but I'm holding out for 11*s with better overall stats.
    Last edited by UnLucky; Sep 12, 2013 at 09:05 PM.

Alright thanks for the help guys, stick with my current set until I can get enough for either other king parts or if i can find them

I was thinking 11* units would be great but heh i doubt i would ever find an entire set of those

I'm just going to advise you to wait for next month, when SVH will come out. Unless sega pull a fast one and don't make mob 60+, then king vardha should be farmable outside of AQ for king set(well, only require king vardha to be 56+).

Then again, with SVH I'm expecting new units set from boss without set and new weapons, so king set might simply become outdated by then.

And random fact, rare vardha soma 51+ drop the king talis and king back unit according to the jpn wiki. I wouldn't recommend hunting the set using him until more info.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

AQ drops are 51+ plus. Although currently, outside the current WInd & Rain EQ, Sanctum, Beach, and Quarry areas, the only way to find 51+ enemies and bosses is in AQs. Which not a lot of people are doing right now.
    Last edited by Shinamori; Sep 13, 2013 at 08:32 AM.