Default Sticky the Quick Questions thread

and sticky the captcha thread as well so people can stop making new threads so much (and we all know how those can get out of control), I know you guys gotta be annoyed by this as well

matter of fact, let the captcha thread be just like the quick question thread (if it isnt already like this) and let people post their captcha pic in their and let people who want to be helpful answer them, seriously beats having these made over and over

there aren't enough new threads for this for this to really be considered a problem

e.g. the first page of this forum goes back to 3 days ago

not everybody can be a leet forum warrior
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDT View Post
    there aren't enough new threads for this for this to really be considered a problem

e.g. the first page of this forum goes back to 3 days ago

not everybody can be a leet forum warrior
    most of these get moved or merged so ya, your really not gonna see them

Hey, if mods think its a good idea to remove the sticky and have tons of people make new threads as a result instead, up to them. One way keeps the questions out of our way, and another way gives us threads that people could possibly look back at I guess, before they leave the first page.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

the questions/answers thread definitely needsa sticky imo

emphasis on imo

I never understood why that thread was removed from stickies. The rest was fine homever for the most part.

I'm not sure, but as far as I know, the stickies were made to be "floating" topics instead, because there were too many stickies beforehand, so they're all compiled into the one sticky thread "PSO2 JP Info & Guides".

Admittedly, it's far more obvious to leave it like it was, or even changing that sticky to "PSO2 JP Info & Guides on Gameplay and Registration", but I'm sure there's more to it.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Implying anyone new ever reads stickies.

i think they should merge all the tweeker update threads and etc. and then sticky it along with quick question and answers thread.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama