Long ago, sometime before [insert the date I joined PSO World here], I was a member at GameFAQs.com. I left because of the mostly useless posts, infantile behaviour, and overall childishness of the website. It was then that people told me about PSO World.

Anyways, I went back to GameFAQs today, hoping that somehow the users of the site had grown up a little and it might be a fun way to spend a little time. Was I ever wrong.

PSO World, I love you!

EDIT: Oh no! I posted this in General! I have another browser window in Site Related and I thought I was using that one! Very sorry, moderators.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 2Xtreme on 2003-04-10 15:51 ]</font>

Ah, yes... those lovely FAQ people.

Hey, do people there still believe you can make a NUG-2000?

lol ya too true... look at some of the topics on the front page...

what ahh this is out in america!? - somebody thinking the game is out in america

Damn my school district to HELL - somebody blaming their school for having vacation wrong week

HELP ME YOU GUYS(caps) - soembody tryign to raise their grades..

... yup thats why i came here... and thats all from the PSO board.

btw they actually delete topics for off-topicness...

This is a good forum, and probably the biggest PSO community out there. I used to be in sega.coms forum *shivers*... THAT was forum hell.

GameFAQs started out okay, but as time progresses it just gets worse and worse. The people who post are bad enough, but when the majority of the moderators are just as bad as the rest of the users (infantile, power hungry, and just plain idiotic) then there's no hope left. I got tired of all the crap and stopped posting there quite some time ago, and I had Legend status before CJayC added the silly karma system (my account is still active since Legend accounts don't get deleted from lack of use like other accounts). The downfall, imo, started after the death of the chatrooms in early 2001. But while the chatrooms were active that was the good days of GameFAQs. I was an AOp in many rooms before the end of that era and just generally had a lot of fun with lots of various people. Such a shame that it all came to a crashing end. After that I started coming here on a regular basis and, as they say, the rest is history.