Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation SuToCorp Japan WebMoney is Restricted Due to Malware Detection

As a warning to all Premium users of Phantasy Star Online 2 as well as those who are looking into adding Arks Cash (AC) to their account, you may want to search for another means of doing so other than SuToCorp for the time being.

Upon visiting the SuToCorp Japan WebMoney website, you are greeted by this beautiful warning message from your browser:

Spoiler!

For customers of SuToCorp, the company itself has not sent an e-mail out either to explain the situation of their website or rectify anything. Why that is remains to be seen, but I will update this post with more information when it comes. As for now, I would suggest either waiting for any updates to their situation or checking for an alternative method of payment.

lol sutocorp
    Don't worry though. I am sure they will have that fixed just as fast as they usually send out their webmoney codes. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    lol sutocorp
    Don't worry though. I am sure they will have that fixed just as fast as they usually send out their webmoney codes. (:
    They usually are the most active during the weekdays, so I think Monday would be the most realistic time to start checking e-mail for any updates. I'll let you guys know if I spot any!

Just use http://www.sutowebmoney.com until they fix the main URL. Anyway, I just bought WebMoney from them and received the code five/six hours later without any issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebangu View Post
    Just use http://www.sutowebmoney.com until they fix the main URL. Anyway, I just bought WebMoney from them and received the code five/six hours later without any issue.
    Did not even know about their alternate webpage. It honestly didn't even cross my mind to check out their main site. Welp! Guess that puts an end to the issue people are having accessing their other site. XD

Thanks, Sebangu!

You're welcome. =)
    (I always use that URL instead of the other one...)

It might be worth noting that Google considers a lot of things Malware...

"Of the 501 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 199 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-09-22, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-09-21."

i don't know what google considers malware but shit already downloading and installing without consent is no joke, even if it's something like bing bar
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Went to their site just now, didn't get a malware warning. Half the times it's some kinda advertisement URL that gets flagged as malware, so they flag the whole domain for the hell of it.

The site's fine, no pop-up or whatever. I just bought 1000 WM without issues, too.