Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hi Mike :3

Name
    Adam. I'm 27.

What do you do?
    Stuck in a dead end job.

What's your relationship with Phantasy Star? What classes do you play?
    Started with PSU on the 360, really wish I'd just gone to the jp PC version lol. The PSP titles were a lot of fun. PSO2 while far from perfect somehow still has me wasting way too much of my free time.

Class wise, I use them all, though not all on one character. Currently mixing up melee and ranged, Gu/Hu ftw

Other video games? (Be as detailed or brief as you want.)
    RPGs, Action, Shooters, Horror the list is far too long lol.

Anime?
    A fair amount from Deadman Wonderland to Suisei no Gargantia to Kuroko no Basket (which is weird, sports aren't usually my thing) my tastes are pretty broad.

Cowboy Bebop is still the greatest for me.

Television, books, and other media?
    TV has been bleh for a while, though I'll watch stuff like NCIS and Criminal Minds from time to time. I haven't sat down with a good book in a long time. Music though, thats something I can't be without.

Hobbies?
    Gaming, sad as that is. I don't have the patience (or space) to learn an instrument and I just haven't found anything that holds my interest long enough.
    Last edited by o0Kais0o; Sep 24, 2013 at 06:41 AM.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

Name, age?
    Daniel, 20

What do you do?
    I’m currently in my third and last undergraduate year in college (I put myself through hell in high school with IB, so I came in with a whole year’s worth of credits.) I’m an English major and I'm currently thinking about getting my Master’s in something like professional or technical writing. I also have a part-time summer job at a local restaurant, but that’s when I’m not in school.

I first ran into the game when my brother bought the Xbox version of Phantasy Star Online back in like 2003. The funny thing is that he’s actually one of the reasons why my main is always tiny (basically, I learned it from him because every one of his characters was as tall as a garden gnome, probably because they looked kool or something.) Yup, my main has looked like a kid ever since I was actually a kid. Oh, and he was kind of a duper and I kind of followed suit because I didn't know how to actually play the game.

After a few years in between, I ran into the game again during the summer before my second year in high school. I played on the… server that shall not be named and learned how to actually play the game. But a year after that, I finally decided to give PSU a shot. And for the first few months, I loved it. This was when Mazarin, the pink-haired one that I can't seem to just shut the hell up about already because I'm pretty sure not as many people give a damn about my PSU/O2 character as I do, started existing. his name chosen at random because I had NO FRIGGIN CLUE what to name him. I ended up quitting after like 5 months, but I won’t deny how much fun it was at the time (Yes, I actually went totally gaga over PSU.)

And then PSO2 came along. I got into the Closed Beta and decided that I had to make my PSU main again. And I (kind of) did, except Fighter doesn’t have Slicers and Mechguns and stuff.

As for what classes I mainly played, it went like this: HUmar in the Xbox version, RAmarl and FOnewearl in the private server, Fighgunner -> Acrofighter/Fortegunner/Fortetecher (all on the same character) in PSU, FI/TE and FI/HU in PSO2

Current games: Terraria, Minecraft, Saints Row IV, Pokemon (waiting for X,) Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Notable past games: World of Warcraft, Maplestory, Forza Motorsport series, Midnight Club series, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005), Custom Robo, Sonic Adventure 2, Pokemon Battle Revolution, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Blur

Anime?
    I actually don’t watch much anime. The last relatively new one I watched was Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, but that was almost two years ago. But my favorite is Bobobo-Bobobobo (because it’s batshit crazy, that’s why.) But I did watch Dragonball Z, Pokemon, and Yugioh back in the day… just like everyone else.

I rarely watch TV. I don’t read too much either, but I have purchased a few books on my own volition in the past year: I am America and So Can You, The Christwire Handbook, and This Is a Book.

Hobbies?
    Vidya gaems (obviously,) AFKing in video games, reading bad fanfiction (both hilariously bad fanfics and the occasional actually bad fanfic,) watching videos on Youtube and stuff when I should be writing a paper, and being out and about with my offline friends (while ironically feeling rather lonely online. *sadfase*)
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Sep 25, 2013 at 10:22 PM.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Name, age?
    Larry, 27

What do you do?
    Good question. I currently freelance doing web development. Outside of that I've worked a number of different jobs and positions. I guess you can call me a jack of all trades (but that's just a fancy way of saying you don't stay at a job too long. ;()

I played it on the DC when it first came out, stuck with it through PSO eps 1, 2 and 3 on the GC. Quit back in 2005 after X years of playing.

I consider myself a semi-retired gamer now (I guess, I dunno.) I used to devote a lot of time to Dungeon Fighter Online but the American verison got shut down this year. That was like my sole time sink for a while. I found myself playing fighting games to pass the time now (when I have free time, which is rare.) Trying to get into Skullgirls, KoF XIII, Attack on Catalysm (when it comes out), and The One True Game (aka Divekick.)

Anime?
    I'm not into anime anymore really. It's gotten far too Moe for me. I'm an old school anime head. Shows like Cowboy Bebop, Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, Saint Seyia, DBZ, Yu Yu Hukensho (sp?) Ghost in the Shell. Anime like that interest me. The last anime that I honestly considered myself devoted to was Death Note.

I tend to watch a lot of media online through sites like youtube, hulu, twitch and the like. Tv, not so much.

Hobbies?
    Holy shit. Do I have any hobbies anymore? Ummm, I used to write (which I don't do anymore.) Don't really time for movies. I don't draw anymore. I guess my hobbies are reading and programming. And the books I read are about programming! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    I did do a Member Spotlight here a few years back: here
    What exactly is a member spotlight, anyway? Is that like something they select you to do?
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    What exactly is a member spotlight, anyway? Is that like something they select you to do?
    Basically. But, they haven't done it in years. It's one of the many features the site staff just up and decided to stop doing for no reason. They claimed they'd bring some of those 'features' back once the site/forums got their 'update', but said 'update' has been 'in the works' for over a year now, soooo....

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Basically. But, they haven't done it in years. It's one of the many features the site staff just up and decided to stop doing for no reason. They claimed they'd bring some of those 'features' back once the site/forums got their 'update', but said 'update' has been 'in the works' for over a year now, soooo....
    Gotchya. Haha Bringing back features like the spotlight would be cool, plus I'd be extra excited to get Ethan's stupid face off of the homepage. But maybe that's just me.

No offense to whoever drew the art. It's lovely.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!