Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Because having a very salty, ugly, black hearted personality makes you popular and cool in this forums.

Fuck you all have fun bitching, moaning, and fucking each others assholes about a game we none japanese have NO FUCKING BUSINESS LOGGING INTO (ohhhhh I just used caps fucking multiply my coolness level fags) as I said fuck you all have fun crying how things will never go your way in the game. I'll be spending my game time elsewhere having fun while you punk ass faggots continue to cry about your shitty luck and argue with each other.

=/ Just kidding Ima stick around til we get booted from the servers and some of you guise really do make me sick with your ugliness I just wanna beat you down with a barbed baseball bat >_<

I'm not sure who you're replying to, but nobody is hating on you for enjoying 'kusoge'. Just don't expect everyone else to.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Because having a very salty, ugly, black hearted personality makes you popular and cool in this forums.

Fuck you all have fun bitching, moaning, and fucking each others assholes about a game we none japanese have NO FUCKING BUSINESS LOGGING INTO (ohhhhh I just used caps fucking multiply my coolness level fags) as I said fuck you all have fun crying how things will never go your way in the game. I'll be spending my game time elsewhere having fun while you punk ass faggots continue to cry about your shitty luck and argue with each other.

=/ Just kidding Ima stick around til we get booted from the servers and some of you guise really do make me sick with your ugliness I just wanna beat you down with a barbed baseball bat >_<
    Woah, down Vinny. Dooooown. Pointless arguing might be the law of the land here now, but that doesn't mean you have to take part in it. Just sit down with a thing of popcorn and laugh. It really is the best medicine sometimes.

That reminds me, have to go out and buy more some time. Getting low.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Sweet lord Vin bby clam down being an ass to those who deserve it is my job so let me take care of that sense I know a lot of these ppl don't like ppl who don't sugar coat their words and only wanna hear what they want.

Either we agree because we know that person or he/she is your friend or we don't wanna feel like the odd man out cause we disagree sad little biscuits we have in here.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Oct 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM.

Sig by Gama

I know we all get sick of the arguments, and they're probably ones that have been around forever with no new points or answers. However, from where I see it, the problem isn't the arguments themselves but the lack of civility from certain members on this forum. This is most certainly NOT (insert what you did here I guess) the way to stop people from arguing about this stuff. And you're not going to stop anybody, really.

So maybe take Enforcer's advice. It's better to just ignore meaningless conflicts.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

Shin megami tensi: imagine online does what pso2 does but much better (excpet they dont have concerts or my rooms)
    spent 3 years playing it (and so much money spent)
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Woah, down Vinny. Dooooown. Pointless arguing might be the law of the land here now, but that doesn't mean you have to take part in it. Just sit down with a thing of popcorn and laugh. It really is the best medicine sometimes.

That reminds me, have to go out and buy more some time. Getting low.
    Nature is my medicine and this chilly Fall breeze felt great.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Sweet lord Vin bby clam down being an ass to those who deserve it is my job so let me take care of that sense I know a lot of these ppl don't like ppl who don't sugar coat their words and only wanna hear what they want.

Either we agree because we know that person or he/she is your friend or we don't wanna feel like the odd man out cause we disagree sad little biscuits we have in here.
    D: I don't sugar coat myself and you can't be hogging all the text based ass kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungo Torii View Post

I know we all get sick of the arguments, and they're probably ones that have been around forever with no new points or answers. However, from where I see it, the problem isn't the arguments themselves but the lack of civility from certain members on this forum. This is most certainly NOT (insert what you did here I guess) the way to stop people from arguing about this stuff. And you're not going to stop anybody, really.

So maybe take Enforcer's advice. It's better to just ignore meaningless conflicts.
    My outburst was a bit of spoof on the community lol And I gave up on being peace keeper and will have no problem giving a swift kick to their butts even if its just for fun like that sick villain who gets a kick out of kicking puppies and kittens

D: I don't sugar coat myself and you can't be hogging all the text based ass kicking.
    ^I find it funny that I cannot say anything against this lol. Do yer thing Vin.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    ^I find it funny that I cannot say anything against this lol. Do yer thing Vin.
    <3 Yes, beware the quiet nice ones xD

Seems......I missed a lot.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F