Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Hawk View Post
    I never said I was right all the time about everything, you know.
    you're right, you merely said you're right all the time...which means the same thing

60% of the time it works every time, etc.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    you're right, you merely said you're right all the time...which means the same thing

60% of the time it works every time, etc.
    Only on the way you take it.

I'm wrong 98% of the time on all other things. I was right about things like this and I'm always right when it comes to me winning anything, which I never do.

I pride myself on being an optimistic pessimist.
    Last edited by Blue-Hawk; Sep 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I never said I was right all the time about everything, you know.

I hate to say I told you guys so, but I did tell you guys.

GOD I HATE being right all the time.
    ...."All the time."

Think about what you said rather than what you meant. Adding 'about everything' is redundant and doesn't work as a convenient loophole to get you out of being wrong or going back on something. If you had said "I hate being right all the time" about whatever you consider 'things like this' then that'd be fine.

Buuuuut you didn't. So it's all inclusive.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

And one more thing to call me always right on this before I go to work- I know I'm right when I say people are laughing at me and calling me a loser and other things for being this way.

So, now that you are happy I'm gone for now, lets all get back on topic and back to doing what you do best- ignoring me.

See? I was right again.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    ^ This.

Not only that, but I only noticed the lack of content against JP once the US servers went down just to see the differences...

Rage was bound to happen when I noticed all that I've missed by playing on the 360 version.
    Always made me sad to read the upcoming patch notes for PSU where JP was getting new content / missions / etc & US - nothing; still patching the last botched update that was 8 months behind...

From what I heard, same thing happend to PSO1 but I never looked into it for any differences. I learned of my mistake from going to the US versions of this specific franchise, im stiking to the JP for now on if possible, especially sense I hit the jackpot with my rares and the fact that I don't want to grind to 60/60 again...

Not to metion grinding my gear again, fuck that noise!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

From what I heard, same thing happend to PSO1 but I never looked into it for any differences. I learned of my mistake from going to the US versions of this specific franchise, im stiking to the JP for now on if possible, especially sense I hit the jackpot with my rares and the fact that I don't want to grind to 60/60 again...

Agreed...not going to bother playing the grossly neglected version again lol.

In the case of BB at least, yeah. Off the top of my head there was MA4, Black Paper Deal 2, and a number of different item exchange quests that were JP-only. Episode 4 was kind of a joke on the US side because we got very little content beyond what was released for it as far as I can remember.

even if this game gets released in NA. we will never see any of the anime collab stuff or miku stuff. (this happened with an old mmo i played where the jp server had railgun stuff, durara stuff (weapons, custom skills), and a few other stuff but Never got released in the NA ver)
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

At this point, I don't see why SEGA should even waste time on a NA release. The amount of players probably wouldn't even bother switching ( oh, it'd be joyous if they were to) so the community would be pretty slim. There also wouldn't be as much updates per week/bi-weekly or whatever. Some already complain about the lack of updates Japanese version gets, just imagine the NA/EU one.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK