Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is anyone else wondering about how Super Hard tacos could affect the game's economy?

I mean lets be honest here. Tacoss are the biggest source of income for a lot of people outside random awesome rares. But... what's going to happen if we get another set for super hard.

Going by the current pattern, one would really expect the super hard tacos to give around a million meseta each set. Not to mention previous tacos would still be there if people were so inclined to do them and make even more. It seems like that would really mess up the economy though with so much meseta to bring into the market.

I guess its not entirely possible that they could just wipe out all lower tacos and only have tacos for the highest difficulty at 100k each or something. Or maybe they'll just come completely out of left field and not have super hard tacos for some reason. Hell, maybe they'll just remove all reward from tacos (that would suck by the way).

The point is, based on the current pattern of them, it would seem that the economy is going to change a lot with super hard, probably a fair bit outside tacos as well with the new equipment. But its probably going to change.

Any thoughts on how this is going to go?

Scenario A:
    -We get SH modes for tacos are payout be around 200k each.
    -Anything over a mil is too much.
    -Prices stay the same but not SH gears.

( Notice the trend from N->H->VH, 65k->200k->500k or 10k->50k->100k, just a thought)

or

-Payout of all 5 totals over a mil and we get huge inflation.

Scenario B:
    -We don't get SH tacos.
    Why? Because Sega specifically stated the SH boost applies to enemies appearing from Forest to Skyland meaning Sanctum TA gets left out. So until Sanctum, Ruins, Beach, and Quarry gets SH enemy changes it's likely no SH mode.

or

We won't get SH TACOs until Lilipa II comes out.

Scenario C:
    -No inflation happens for some apparent reason.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Sep 24, 2013 at 05:24 PM.

to put it simply:

i'm thinking, and i can only hope to be wrong, it would be possible that

what you buy now with 1 VH Tacos cycle, you won't even be able to buy it with 1 SH Tacos cycle
    and that would really sucks

as it is H Tacos are 'forgotten' in the economy even though many people run them, i'm afraid SH Tacos wouldn't get the VH Tacos 'forgotten'
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Remz69 View Post
    to put it simply:

i'm thinking, and i can only hope to be wrong, it would be possible that

what you buy now with 1 VH Tacos cycle, you won't even be able to buy it with 1 SH Tacos cycle
    and that would really sucks

as it is H Tacos are 'forgotten' in the economy even though many people run them, i'm afraid SH Tacos wouldn't get the VH Tacos 'forgotten'
    H and N be completely forgotten, new TACOers be left out, VH will become less often depending on inflation, and SH may sore up (may? Duh fak I'm talking bout? It will!)

Nothing will happen probably. Things will go up according to what you get from TACOs, but everything will relatively be the same price.

The majority of people only do VH TACOs right now, and a lot of people don't do TACOs at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Nothing will happen probably. Things will go up according to what you get from TACOs, but everything will relatively be the same price.

The majority of people only do VH TACOs right now, and a lot of people don't do TACOs at all.
    yeah this

it's just going to make it easier to get money for grinding and affixing really

so it's a win basically

Lots of gear will potentially become outclassed, and either rise or fall depending on how useless it becomes. Some things might just stay and rise.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

It goes up by around 30k meseta per CO per difficulty so far, it just happened to be close to a double payout per difficulty jump due to the low amount of difficulties so far. It's just as reasonable that SH TA pays out 130k x 5, and the game already handled the addition of a 5th TA with a similar inflation rate so I don't see any problems.

But hey it's Sega, so maybe they'll double everyone's meseta for no reason anyways.

Yeah I don't think it will be a problem at all unless YOU REALLY DON'T GRIND OR BUY THINGS!

Lets be real you always grind and you always buy stuff and meseta goes like water so no it won't be a problem at all.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post

This.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK