Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I don't expect we'll get SH tacos, but if we do I don't think much will happen. I would expect a bit of inflation, but not too much. The new gear from SH and possibly 11+ grinds and additional potentials would impact the market much more.

Now I'm curious as to how much they'll hand us, and I should hope it's worth it.
    Player ID: Skycross
    Characters: Valifor || Reza || Kamika
    Ship: 2

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    I don't expect we'll get SH tacos, but if we do I don't think much will happen. I would expect a bit of inflation, but not too much. The new gear from SH and possibly 11+ grinds and additional potentials would impact the market much more.
    No 11*'s will drop in SH there will still be 10*'s in SH from what they said no 11*s were mentioned so lets not jump the gun.

And if they did drop only thing that would matter next is that 11*'s be made trad-able.

Sig by Gama

I meant +11-+15 grinds, but I don't think that's happening either.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

TAco's = best cure against insomnia

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Well when i remember when VH was released they released it as a part 1 and part 2 type thing. If they do that part 2 may contain few 11*'s and i see a high possibility of them coming in to SH. The new stages that keep coming out already break the lvl 51 AQ drop table. Those stages in part 2's release may contain lvl 66 or even possibly (most likely not) lvl 71+ enemies which would most likely drop 11*'s (maybe). Then AQ's are probably gonna get a SH difficulty at a later time.

just speculation...

No matter how you look at it, two kinds of people stand to benefit most from really high-income TACOs:

1. Market barons who sell high-margin items and rake in players' newly-minted meseta
    2. Poor motherfuckers who brute force grind everything and toss all of their money to Dudu/Chick-Whose-Name-Starts-With-M.

As a side-consequence of #2, however, the relative cost of ground items will likely fall compared to how easy wealth is to acquire, UNLESS they add +11-15 grinds or something to that effect. Rares will cost about the same as they do now (because their cost is ENTIRELY determined by supply and demand, the money supply will change their numbers but the actual amount of effort required to make the money to purchase them will not change - it'll just take a bit of time for the numbers to catch up).

I should note that, contrary to popular belief, raising the baseline of wealth does NOT cause massive worldwide inflation, but rather decreases the cost of living to something more bearable and increases overall economic activity thanks to increased perishable income. This mini-rant brought to you by the word INFLATION(tm).

They'll probably be 150k payout if anything.

And I'd like them to only complete with an S rank with real times that aren't shattered on their own.

Like a 10m time limit or you get nothing. Though it could do with some scaling for smaller parties, you would see a lot more recruiting for TAs.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

itll make me richer

Quote Originally Posted by TehblackUchiha View Post
    Well when i remember when VH was released they released it as a part 1 and part 2 type thing. If they do that part 2 may contain few 11*'s and i see a high possibility of them coming in to SH. The new stages that keep coming out already break the lvl 51 AQ drop table. Those stages in part 2's release may contain lvl 66 or even possibly (most likely not) lvl 71+ enemies which would most likely drop 11*'s (maybe). Then AQ's are probably gonna get a SH difficulty at a later time.

just speculation...
    Part 1 is SH enemy changes for Forest, Cave, Desert, Tundra, Tunnels, FC.

Part 2 which is when I don't know will have the remaining maps's enemy be SH upgrade.

So when SH comes out, mobs from Ruins to Quarry will still be overall the same whereas the above mentioned will have the changes.

All-in-all, I say it's a 50/50 chance but all it means is more grinding new gears and buying stuffs without going poor.