Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

@Original question in thread title-

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Nothing will happen probably. Things will go up according to what you get from TACOs, but everything will relatively be the same price.
    Not entirely true; NPC-based costs are a fixed cost regardless of inflation.

This means that grinding/adding ability slots to current weapons will become relatively cheaper. The same applies to newer weapons coming out, although they will probably compensate with higher rarity tiers or higher base cost to grind/add abilities.

This will highly discourage solo TA-ing for some time, as the increased difficulty -> better reward will hurt solo players.

Then huge buff from outer space and all will be back to normal.

12star units

4-5 level latent abilities

weapons/units that drop with things like shoot IV or tech IV or blow res IV or lightning IV, making those slightly more viable to create.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

What an post. I mean seriously, what on Earth are you worried about? ZoMg they are going to ruin 'teh' economy with new difficulty level-TACOs ...LUL

transfer rates for IV stuff are so shit that no one cares about them already now, even if they are dropping from red containers
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Well if you always use three of them, and always use a +20% booster, it's guaranteed transfer rate for IV!

Totally worth it for +5 Atk per piece.

Rank V affixes are just always going to be ridiculous, though, unless they revamp the system entirely.

im one of these players that rarely ta's i only do if my friends ta or i spent a little too much on that day lawl normal ta is a waste imo i could be using that time to mpa grind.

And as far as SH and my thoughts go i wouldnt get your hopes up on the 1mill per run lawl
    sh ta won't happen for awhile. as other poster's have said we only get forest to floating continent on SH to begin with. and im more concerned with farmign the new 10* drops 1 good drop is like 10 or more days of ta so you can see why people dont ta. its much easier to find a drop [in my experience] and sell it than do the most boring missions on earth.

but yeah im kinda anti t.a maybe its cuase my character is better suited for aq or xq i like not having to rush and every ta party i have been in all dash and im like slow down its not a race... i know its a time attack but take a chil pill. and im ranting lol sorry
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -