Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Whelp that sucks back to proxy when I get home and Awesome lag

the PSO2 alert has suddenly stopped working for me.... ever since yesterday it wont open it just gives me the error "PSO2 Alert has stopped working"

I installed both the Windows 8 Metro and Windows Phone versions yesterday... they're both stuck saying the last EQ run was Trick or Treat at 5 AM on 11/18/2014. Nothing has been scheduled since, seemingly. I just downloaded the desktop version and it seems to work fine. (it's saying the last one was Dark Falz Elder at 6 AM, which I assume is the truth).

Thanks for the thingy.

Oh and volcanic caves EQ is listed as being a planet Lilipa thing for some reason. You all are probably aware of this though (I see a few pages back you indeed are. But the "description" is not the same as it should be, since it clearly says the wrong planet, which I presume affects which alarms we have to click on or not.)
    Last edited by Chigun; Jan 3, 2015 at 04:08 PM.

Mine keeps crashing for some reason using version 2.0.1.5. The Alert doesn't crash much, if at all, when I don't have pso2 open. But the moment I start pso2 from Tweaker, and possibly the vanilla launcher, it crashes.

I start it back up once I've logged in and it will be fine but the moment it says an EQ is coming it will start crashing constantly. Just did Tundra EQ and it crashed about 3 times during it. I get no type of error message besides "pso2 alert has stopped working".

Don't know if it is relevant to this problem but when I tried updating the alert it kept saying it was incompatible so I had to delete the old alert version and download the new version from this thread.

Other than that the program works great love hearing the alert sound I set up for it each time one is coming.

Bump

Want to suggest a few things if you're still up to suggestion/idea.

-An option to make the notice didn't disappear until we click it.
    -An option to make the notification SFX repeat after awhile (every 5 minutes seems ok) if the notice is still up.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I just downloaded the PSO2 Alert app for Windows 8.1, but the problem with it is... it is way behind on updates!
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Is the regular download link dead? I keep getting connection time outs every time I try to get it.

I'll try again later, maybe it's just having issues at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by bcdefg123 View Post
    I installed both the Windows 8 Metro and Windows Phone versions yesterday... they're both stuck saying the last EQ run was Trick or Treat at 5 AM on 11/18/2014.
    Same here, for Windows Phone version.

AIDA - This needs to be ported to iPhone too