Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Which ship? It'll only use the EQ twitter bot for ships other than 2, at the moment - However, we're looking for volunteers to report when EQs happen on ALL ships.
    I might be interested in reporting ship10, what requirement is needed?

It still doesn't seem to be making any alerts for ship 2. I could help out in reporting ship 2 if I had any idea what to do.
    Last edited by Yrsofexp; Oct 17, 2013 at 07:47 PM.

Feature ideas:
    Choose which screen to show the alert on. When I have a full-screen game on my main screen, it makes the noise but I have no idea what Emergency it is because I have to close down the game I'm playing to see it. I tried alt-tabing to the window with the alert but nothing shows up.
    Associate different sounds with different EQs. When you get it to where we can choose to ignore EQs, maybe we can eventually get to choose sounds so you instantly know if yay Chrome or yay Falz, for example.

They're just ideas, nice things but not needed. Love the alert, thank you for making it! Can't wait for android version.

This - There's no 100% way to automatically determine when an EQ is coming. We have (three, at the moment) people who, if they're on and an EQ is announced, have the ability to hit the "Report this EQ" button and report it. The other method is the JP EQ Twitterbot. As we get more and more volunteers (where the hell are my volunteers?) to participate, the system should get more and more accurate.
    I can "volunteer" for ship 5 when I'm on. I'd be all over a Report this EQ button!

My alert is still drawing the WebClient error I posted here before and it's preventing it from updating to the current version. There are times when the alert box pops up, but my concern is the fact that I don't get why it's refusing to update whenever I log on to my computer or whenever it constantly asks me to do so. It's still on version 1.0.0.5 when I should have been on 1.0.0.8...
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic81409_1.gifJust something I made for here.

You'll have to update to fix the error o_o
    I had to download the actual file from here and, geez, it freaking updated. I don't get why it wouldn't do it when I kept pressing 'continue' when it asked me to update.... Something so simple...but thanks, though.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic81409_1.gifJust something I made for here.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I just downloaded this, hopefully it'll help me catch up with everyone else on this forum. Now, how exactly does this work? A popup appears when there's an EQ, but does it show only once? Is there a way to check if it popped up recently, if I was away when it popped up?

For everyone who is crashing - Can you take a screenshot of the error or copy/paste any info it gives you? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    I told my friend about the program though, and it doesn't open for them. It just does an instant "Not responding" whenever the program is launched.

Spoiler!

That's the "Show Details" of the non-responsiveness, IDK what else info to give.
    Windows 7 32bit, Framenet 4.5 installed. Running in Admin doesn't change anything.
    Those of you getting instant crashes, see if you can get any more information about them from the pop-up box.
    Any update on the instant crashing?
    Here's a screenshot of the detailed report if it helps at all.
    Spoiler!

(Only Signature 3 & 6 seemed to have changed from the Copy/Paste text I reported earlier.)

Oh yes...

I will so using this after maintenance.

Keep working on that iOS version too!

.Net Framework just spits out an error whenever I try to use the alert. I can tell it to continue but it doesn't seem to work when I do.
    Unhandled exception, apparently caused by "Index was outside the bounds of the array"
    heres the long error box text
    Spoiler!

sorry for no picture, but I never learned how. running Framework 4, any ideas? it worked before.
    Last edited by KitanoKeita; Nov 1, 2013 at 06:24 PM.