Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Robot Worker
    Alone on the orbiting satellite Raltga01.

Ok, so I've seen that they've pushed the release date back again to the 11th of April. This kind of worries me as they already charged my cc for the amount of the keyboard plus shipping 2 weeks ago! Most stores don't charge you till your item has shipped, but these people charged it before the first release date of the 28th and then proceeded to push the release date back further!

Needless to say I'm kind of poed at datel right now. Has anyone else had their cc charged for the keyboard yet? And, if anyone else here has ordered from codejunkies before, are they usualy this way or is this an isolated incident?

kinda sux for GC players. makes me wonder whats the holdup

You may ask the Guru three questions.

I have but one thing to say about this....

Grrrr.... Argghhh.....

mmm... sammich...

Needless to say I'm kind of poed at datel right now. Has anyone else had their cc charged for the keyboard yet?
    Yeah, they charged me, too; I ordered on the 24th.

I've not heard good things about Codejunkies/Datel before, and most of the bad things I've heard about them are about their complete inability to hit a deadline.

That being said, I've heard a rumor that the kyboard is being delayed due to a problem with its fabrication. So, if that's true, the delays are probably out of their hands (that is, of course, assuming they're at least competant enough to design a basic keyboard).

It honestly makes me wonder of the hold up too....

Yes, they keep pushing back and pushing back, but they had NO problems charging my credit card. I got my bank statement for last month on the 21st and they already charged it. The fact they aren't simply using it as a "reserve" but are charging flat out is really pissing me off. They should NOT charge anyone until they have keyboards in hand and are ready to ship them the day they charge your card.

I so far do not like the way Datel's handle the charging. I'm never going to buy from them on the site like this again. It's bad business, in my eyes, to charge someone before you even have the item to ship! And then to further push back the date... makes me wonder if they are even SERIOUSLY going to release it now.

Mustin Fanboy

Here's what I'M pissed about...I went to check the status of my order and lo and behold, holy frig, it says I have TWO orders.....TWO... I only ever ordered the damned thing once and it says that I ordered it TWICE (three days apart even). Those bastards better reply to my email...

Cam

I orded mine the day they came out. I sent them a email and they told me it would ship on April 2nd. WTF is up with them?

Battle Fiend

haah. PSOX'll rule!
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

Batteries Not Included

heh, nintendo said they'd have a kb before ep 1&2's realease and behold....still keyboardless...oh the world is so cruel...datel just releasing and us having to wait is torture...I WANNA DO INSANE LOBBY ACTIONS!

yep yep they charged me when I preordered