Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default How do you fight falz phase two?

I wanted to know if there was any guide on now to fight the second form of falz. Secondly is it true that the second phase can only be accessed if you fight the incoming dark arms at least once??? So if I used a ton of boosters could I fight the dark arms and sit out till phase two starts?

you need to fight arms just one at any difficulty per emergency and yes, you could sit out with boosters running with the lobby, the time on them is only reduced when you are in field
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

When the first alert begins, fight the arms and stuff.. You have to do 1 arm fight and win. you can continue to fight more arms for extra loot and exp but you only need 1 to move on.

30 minutes later there will be a 2nd announcement, go back to the counter and Falz Elder should be the available quest. You only get ONE SHOT to fight him, so make it count. If you fail; you can't try again.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

As for fighting falz all you need to do is break his arms. All of them excetp the lower two. They are unbreakable and overall a waste of your time so ignore them
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    As for fighting falz all you need to do is break his arms. All of them excetp the lower two. They are unbreakable and overall a waste of your time so ignore them
    All the arms are a waste of ur time. The arms only add units to the end loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    And they also increase the amount of Meseta he drops. Units + more meseta = Not a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post
    And they also increase the amount of Meseta he drops. Units + more meseta = Not a waste of time.
    WOW CHUNK CHANGE. On a good day, it prolly only 30-35k meseta

It's pretty much a waste either way. Most people break arms out of habit and if you're with a smart group, you might as well.

What pisses me off is people who get upset when you shock at the start of phase 2. Either organize better or shut up already, it's not hard to destroy extras right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Only in a bad party, but just because breaking arms is a waste of time doesn't mean everyone in that MPA is thinking like you.

So while it would be good to just zerg him and get more accounts or Characters in for a chance at rares that doesn't mean you shouldn't break them cause of the MPA.

Its not all about you.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by KoKuTanLuFi View Post
    I wanted to know if there was any guide on now to fight the second form of falz.
    Yes, there's a guide. Here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204984

Secondly is it true that the second phase can only be accessed if you fight the incoming dark arms at least once???
    Yes, it's true.

So if I used a ton of boosters could I fight the dark arms and sit out till phase two starts?
    Yeah, you could... But why would you do that? Unless you're only going to play the game during Dark Falz events and can't afford extra boosters, that doesn't make sense. You'll use up the boosts when you do something else anyway.

You can make one 30 minute boost last for an entire Dark Falz event, including Dark Falz Elder. Just wait in the campship each run for somebody to start the teleporter and for the countdown to end. Once the teleporter actually starts, then you can go down to the boss room. That will save you 30-60 seconds on your boosts per run.