Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka20 View Post
    lol then u must be in a very bad mpa o.O
    most of the time .the arms are broken so fast in JP block that u totally have no time to use slow charging skills (yes i am using a FO lol)
    they just go "boom boom ...ore no ....argh...!!!"
    maybe it's just that u are in a bad mpa :/
    Unlucky Said its 'like' impossible to break all the arms, big difference between 'is' and 'like' , and i agree most of the MPAs i have played with break all the arms, 'but' on the odd occasion 1 arm is left.

It's called Backhand Smash. If you unleash that bad boy on a WB arm right before it breaks, Elder's body takes the full amount of damage.

Meaning he is going to be dead long before his last arm can even come close to breaking.

I usually try to use quick small hits so this doesn't happen, but as you said there are bad MPAs with idiots smashing the hell out of Elder with hard hitting single attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    idiots smashing the hell out of Elder with hard hitting single attacks.
    You just described a good player. More important than breaking arms, is killing Falz asap. The 10 star units are worthless. Finding 11 and 12 star weapons, on the other hand is a good thing, so the faster you kill Falz, the higher your chances.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    You just described a good player. More important than breaking arms, is killing Falz asap. The 10 star units are worthless. Finding 11 and 12 star weapons, on the other hand is a good thing, so the faster you kill Falz, the higher your chances.
    of cos 11-12* would be good XD
    but i guess u gotta put ur foot into those who wanna farm the units to use them.
    and also to those who dont have multiple characters,but just wanna enjoy breaking arms for the sake of achievement to enjoy the game.

not everyone is all out to just farm.
    so i think the best thing for us is to look on the general view of the mpa
    and where they are heading lol.

if u see a lot of core atkers,go for it then.
    if u are most ppl going for arm breaking,
    just dont be the odd one out and spoil it haha.
    that's my 2cents to this

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    No, the good players start off with a strong hit to get it close to breaking, follow up with quick small hits, then switch targets and do it again

With early Shocks, you can continuously hit the arms until they're all broken.

It's no faster in a good party to intentionally avoid breaking the arms.

It's extra loot that can be exchanged for photon spheres. And once you're on your last character, ending the fight ASAP does not help your chances at all.