Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SEGA server is busy sometimes (maybe) , and when that happens, players who do not receive any data will disconnect (630). I think this is how it works
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Is anybody else getting randomly disconnected after the warp screen? I find myself DCing a lot lately after changing areas/blocks. ._.

since 5 months im having this problem and i tried all the possibles solutions and nothing, now it happens when i change the block/channel, after 5 or 6 mins maybe, always getting 630.

Seems like more of a issue of packets being dropped when connected to the server so its more of a networking issue probably from your ISP or sega's servers or just high latency (ping), might want to do some ping tests, restarting modem/router or talking with your ISP and see if they have any issues on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by This_Moment View Post
    Is anybody else getting randomly disconnected after the warp screen? I find myself DCing a lot lately after changing areas/blocks. ._.
    Rarely. I got d/ced like 2 days ago from trying to enter my room. That's the first time it's ever happened though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Same here top of the range Internet modem etc, and the same things happen to me.
    My friend on multiple games always Dc never me, i download in 1 hour he downloads in 6 so i really don't know.

I tried The official download and the torrent nothing same thing it used to happen if i stayed idle for long time , then shorter, now its short time and timed to lets say 20 minutes. timed match any longer then 20 mins and i will dc >< so annoying