Now, I'm partially doing this for my own benefit, but also for the benefit for any other people who at least somewhat enjoy the story. Personally, I really like Phantasy Star Online 2's plotline, but I feel that it's a bit segmented and... has two many different things going on at once. I loved PSU's story, and PSO's was really nice as well.

Now, since I'm only starting this list, it will only be a catalog of direct dialogue from in-game cutscenes. After I complete a Matter Board and all of its corresponding chapters, I will form a general overview or summary, with another to possibly preview the chapter without spoiling it too much. I have created a new character, and have a Google Drive file on which I type up the dialogue either during or after the cutscene.

I'd really appreciate it if anybody would post their opinion on this topic! I'd like to know if there are others interested, at least a little, in the story. I don't have a set schedule for when I'll be updating this, so it may be rather sporadic when it comes to timing. Also, point out any flaws or mistakes I may have made in typing this up, as well as posting your opinion of the Story itself, if you would! Any comments would be appreciated~

Thanks goes to AIDA, Kion, and any other users who have assisted in the translation of the Story's dialogue!
Special thanks to SEGA for writing and developing the plot itself!

Story Dialogue

Intro & Chapter 0
Spoiler!

Xion
Spoiler!

Summaries

Intro & Chapter 0
Spoiler!