Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need Help with Gunner Re-Spec

Hey there folks,

I probably should have posted something like this before I even burnt any Skill Tree Reset passes (I still have a spare to correct mistakes), but I need help adjusting my new Gunner tree.

The current build looks like this: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000lb00000f

My old build didn't have S.Roll skills of any kind, so I'm completely alien to how they function and stack.

My first question is, if I JA an Elder Rebellion out of an S.Roll, what bonuses am I getting with this build? I'm only going to use PA's out of S.Rolls (like everyone else does), so a passive damage boost does me no good unless it stacks with PAs.

Furthermore, should I bother investing in PP Restore if I've got Killing Bonus or should I start re-investing in CT and CF again with the 12 points I'd save by not trying to get PP Restore?

My old build was WB+CT, so I've never spec'd for S.Roll before. Feel free to suggest other builds and submit links.

Regards,
    Cyrus
    Cyrus - RA70/HU70 - Envious of CASTs since 2012

the first 2 s roll skills have enough with 2 points for reaching the last skill , because they don't increase the "damage on next pa after roll" like you want to do , instead they increase the damage done on actions done WHILE rolling ( which is shooting and using the second roll skill) , and the second is just a stronger attack while rolling using the pa button

Second , if you're speccing for rolls you might as well just drop ranger for hunter : Roll conflicts with standing snipe so much to the point you're only going to use 1 of them , and roll is better , so just take hunter and up that damage %

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Does a PA at the end of the roll in the air take advantage of Standing Snipe? At that point I'm stationary.

Also, since I'm not getting an PP support from Hunter, do I want to take PP Restore after all?
    Last edited by Edgewood; Oct 9, 2013 at 04:30 AM.

eh wut wut ? No you're not stationary , you're falling LOL

And pp restore is to be ignored too , since it's bugged for tmgs and only gives extra pp to the first hit , so if you remove it you'll see you don't have much pp problems

It's bugged for TMGs despite being a Gunner skill? Since when was it confirmed to be bugged?

since the start
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

yes , I was a little hesitant to remove it but I did at the last reset ticket and trust me , you won't notice the difference , in fact you'll think the skill doesn't work at all

Plust with the roll playability you'll use less pa's due to doing more damage so you'll won't be as pp hungry as before

PP restorate is bugged? Now that you mention it, the only thing i really do notice is that I have a net gain on Rsroll right clicks, rather than breaking even (like 4-5 pp)

Didn't they fix APPR while back?

In any case, chain finish is only worth it for gu/ra. You'll get more damage and pp regen out of APPR build for guhu.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Didn't they fix APPR while back?

In any case, chain finish is only worth it for gu/ra. You'll get more damage and pp regen out of APPR build for guhu.
    Its hard to see a notable gain on normal hits, but I definitely notice it giving 2PP per hit on the third Sroll right click.