Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Any other players still out there?

Anyone still play phantasy star episodes 1 &2 on the GameCube? I still do and am trying to farn for the sealed j sword an was curious if anyone had one on a memory card they did not want anymore?/

I think that there are many people who still do play PCO:GC, but I think that they are a bit uneasy about giving up their work to some random dude on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kry View Post
    I think that there are many people who still do play PCO:GC, but I think that they are a bit uneasy about giving up their work to some random dude on the internet.
    I agree with you Kry. I mean who in the right mind want to give up there memory card HAHAHA omg

I'll gladly give you a -100% hit TJS. :P

I have a -381% Hit he can have

good question, does that make you have less accuracy than when unequiped?, what if you have only 200 ATA, after equiping that, will you have -181 ATA?

I can equip one when i get a chance and see

Haven't checked PSOGC yet but here is what I found for PSOBB.

Started with a nice even 150 ATA.

Created a SJS with -381% to Hit. It shows as -127% but since many people already understand that it can be stacked 3 times I won't bother explaining any further.

I ended with -195% ATA after equipping and basically wasn't able to hit any enemies at all lol.

When I took my ATA down to 142 and equipped the sword i eneded up with -203% to ATA, so in both cases it was a difference of 345 points. Also when I exited the game and restarted, I ended with 58 ATA.

After restarting PSOBB.

Made a small video showcasing the item modded weapon's effectiveness against a Booma on Normal difficulty lol. BTW, when I restarted the game and my ATA was changed to 58 I was able to kill the Booma with that same weapon

Last edited by VioletSkye; Dec 1, 2013 at 01:38 PM.

I wonder if maybe you would look for one of those private server options,You might find other gc players with extra stuff to share,this might be a better option then trying to get someones memory card,only downside to this it's not permited on this site to tell the how to do's on this subject but the info out there so you just need to search the net for it...

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Yes. But I am on a hiatus at the moment. I'll try getting back online next year. there was a heated argument with my room mates about PSO screwing up the router (When it was really just a faulty router issue). So the online portion of the game has been banned in the apartment to shut every one up and prevent blood shed.
    -__- I'll be moving out soon. maybe I can join you then.

Ik this may sound bad but can't someone just dupe their jsword and give them one since I only play with my brother i dupe a lot of weapons he needs since I'm so much higher lvl than he is (me-120 him-62)