Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Bumping this thread since I've been playing this a lot lately (I have Y version). If anyone else still plays, feel free to add me, though lately I've been breeding like crazy to try and get good IV's on the team I'm building (aside from playing FF14), so I probably won't be battling much yet. Even if you don't play much anymore, I'd still love to get access to more Friend Safaris!

My friend code: 0318-8097-4335

My Friend Safari is Grass-type, and should have Oddish, Stantler, and Gogoat, if I remember correctly.

I'll go ahead and add the people that have posted their codes already; feel free to PM me if you'd rather do that.

Also, I think Pokemon Bank opens up on the 27th, so there should be a lot of people importing stuff from the other games soon.
    Last edited by Tetsaru; Dec 24, 2013 at 12:49 AM.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

I've mostly connected every time a friend told me he had to evolve something by an exchange lol yeah I will finish the hunt for pokedex completion some day...

You can get a free Celebi from pokemon bank so its worth downloading even if you are not planning on using the app.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    You can get a free Celebi from pokemon bank so its worth downloading even if you are not planning on using the app.
    !

Nice, and to be honest the price being asked is totally fair in my opinion. Ł4.49 a year in the UK is nothing. X/Y should be more interesting once I can transfer my stuff from White 2.

Edit: Added a few people who gave their codes.
    Last edited by Neith; Dec 25, 2013 at 01:57 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Poke bank has been delayed due to Nintendo's servers being overwhelmed by new wii u / 3ds and jp poke bank users.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Nintendo have announced that they have temporarily removed Pokémon Bank from the Nintendo 3DS eShop. This is following the massive influx of users on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U coming on Christmas, plus the addition of Pokémon Bank causing the Nintendo Network to drive to a halt. This means users cannot download it anymore and currently cannot access the features of the game.. It is currently unclear when Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter will return, or if the western release is delayed. They have made it clear that the 30 day trial for previously registered users will restart when it returns.
    Edit @ 13:14: Pokémon Bank is now listed with a release of TBD (To Be Decided) on the North American and European eShops. We'll bring details on this as soon as we can

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Poke bank has been delayed due to Nintendo's servers being overwhelmed by new wii u / 3ds and jp poke bank users.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
    Well dayum. Can't say I'm surprised though, I'm sure a lot of people were looking forward to using this.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone