Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Dat Border Break EQ...

I was wondering why Rare trans has a higher spawn rate than regular trans?
    Rare 2.57%, Reg 2.22%

Which is pretty weird since Cougar is inline with other rare spawn rates at 2.25% to 0.02% rate.

There is no event that raises rare spawn rate (not that I am aware off) nor why it only affects trans and not cougars.

Is it something that they will fix?

And why the hell Mizer Soul still expensive?!

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I think those records are based on how many people run into him and from what it looks like, its low because everyone flat out abandons after the first wave.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Even with resetting, he seems to spawn like 50% of the time which is really weird.

Mizer Soul will always be expensive, since those enemies are so stingy when it comes to soul drops. The Shoot III boost and +3 PP will forever be vital when affixing RA/GU/BR equipment.

Also, it "only" affects the Tranzmizers because people run that EQ only for the Mizers. When the first room is cleared, they reset and jump back into the first room once again.

SEGA did a bad job (or good job, depending on how you see it) designing this EQ. Everyone just want the Mizers, so putting them last would have been a better idea.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

I mean, even removing Cougar out of the equation, a rare variant shouldn't outspawn it's normal counter part regardless of resetting it or not.

All boss has 2% to 0.02% normal to rare ratio.

Sometimes I cycle on 5 different Chrome EQ and don't get a single Haze while this EQ gives you rare monsters almost everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    Mizer Soul will always be expensive, since those enemies are so stingy when it comes to soul drops. The Shoot III boost and +3 PP will forever be vital when affixing RA/GU/BR equipment.

Also, it "only" affects the Tranzmizers because people run that EQ only for the Mizers. When the first room is cleared, they reset and jump back into the first room once again.

SEGA did a bad job (or good job, depending on how you see it) designing this EQ. Everyone just want the Mizers, so putting them last would have been a better idea.
    All they had to do was right when you spawn into the room have Cougars spawn first then have Transmizers spawn right after them bam theirs your EQ, none of that going over the conveyer belt bs lol.

And Mimi-Chan don't worry about their spawn rate just enjoy the EQ while its their I don't see why its a problem with drops rares being as horrendously bad as is.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Oct 14, 2013 at 04:45 AM.

Sig by Gama

it's not strange for the rares to have a higher spawn rate, it's a damn EQ after all it's not like rare bosses in wind&rare weren't a thing or the always boosted vaders from the EQ
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Three Border Break EQ for me so far, 1 Tranzexia each time, 1 Cougar NX ACE each time, both camo weapon drops each time. o_O I will not complain !

even desert guerrillas is more enjoyable

you guys should enjoy it while you can and stop asking questions

let it stay invisible to radar o3o