Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Some skills or something:

Halfline zerker/Deadline zerker: Your HP is reduced to the respective amounts. Halfline zerker is 50% damage bonus for doing that, deadline is 75%.

Glass cannon anyone?
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Bring back Jabroga and I'm in.

A Berserker with ranged weapons? Nah... Now a Berserker with every big weapon in game... Yes. They can only wield 2-H weapons, no 1-H allowed. Also, no ranged/magic weapons. Thats a traditional Berserker though. Now that Halfline/Deadline idea, SWEET!
    Last edited by Laga; Oct 14, 2013 at 11:21 PM.
    Acetaldehyde
    Ship 5
    lvl 54 Spaghetti Sauce... Ra/Gu
    lvl 45 Braver
    Female Cast

^ lol

I thought he got the idea from Blade n Soul

Actually it was brought up in a skype call when we brought up PSU axes. Then I though about the PSZ slicers and how cool it would be for techers to have them. The idea sparked when I thought about how people say this game is too easy. So I though "Why not glass cannon? All the melee, none of the def."

Berzerk needed another weapon so I threw in throwing axes(aka the return of slicers) with a Draven ult PA. Because it would be funny. The other was to make it a sabo with explosive barrels and boosted ranger traps(by 500% for lols).

Found it funny, felt like sharing. Let the madness continue!

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    So I though "Why not glass cannon? All the melee, none of the def."
    That's what Fighter is supposed to be, though. No need for another class.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    That's what Fighter is supposed to be, though. No need for another class.
    if we are going to have a for sure glass cannon might as well have Berserker as its own class. IMHO I don't consider Fighter a glass cannon sense you it and Hunter have some nice S def anyway, glass cannons are supposed to get one shot easily.

Besides I could use another class to lvl for when Sega decides to release Bravers advance class.

That's just my opinion though

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    if we are going to have a for sure glass cannon might as well have Berserker as its own class. IMHO I don't consider Fighter a glass cannon sense you it and Hunter have some nice S def anyway, glass cannons are supposed to get one shot easily.

Besides I could use another class to lvl for when Sega decides to release Bravers advance class.

That's just my opinion though
    Nobody forces you to take all HU defensive skills. A fully ofensive HU build with Fury Stance and FI with the Slayer and Crazy skills sound pretty glass-cannon-ish to me, specially if you go with Deadline Slayer at one HP close to death. This game needs to give us the possibility of making several useful builds for each class, not just the single cookie-cutter one while any variation is pretty much worthless.

My point is that why would they add another class with another limited weapon palette when they could add the weapons to existing classes, give them related skills and let them have some variety. What else would you put in that class then? I guess another set of S-ATK, JA bonus and other crap that both HU and FI already have, plus another flavor of halfline/deadline type skills that might as well be the same as FI ones. Why would you create another class that would have pretty much half the skilltree copied from FI, and not just add the unique skills (that wouldn't need to be more than a handful) to FI?
    Last edited by Darki; Oct 15, 2013 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Nobody forces you to take all HU defensive skills. A fully ofensive HU build with Fury Stance and FI with the Slayer and Crazy skills sound pretty glass-cannon-ish to me, specially if you go with Deadline Slayer at one HP close to death. This game needs to give us the possibility of making several useful builds for each class, not just the single cookie-cutter one while any variation is pretty much worthless.

My point is that why would they add another class with another limited weapon palette when they could add the weapons to existing classes, give them related skills and let them have some variety. What else would you put in that class then? I guess another set of S-ATK, JA bonus and other crap that both HU and FI already have, plus another flavor of halfline/deadline type skills that might as well be the same as FI ones. Why would you create another class that would have pretty much half the skilltree copied from FI, and not just add the unique skills (that wouldn't need to be more than a handful) to FI?
    You don't even need the defensive skills fro the tree I ave a Hu/Fi and full left side Fury build and I still don't get hit THAT hard even in SH.

Also I told you this was my opinon on the subject and I fully understand your point btw dunno if you read that considering you quoted me after the fact but okay.

Case in point Hu/Fi isn't a glass cannon.

Sig by Gama