Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Gigawuts
    Einhartic

I'm not much of a mech person, but this a pretty cool bunch
    and I feel like these two in particular have a lot of personality in their looks.

This thread and the Deuman thread were very difficult for me to decide on who to vote for (for opposite reasons).

That said:

Legendaim
    Grimlock

Signature by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Hmmmmm.................

En-For being the most original. Why no one show love for the original parts cept for En? (Why why no popcorn D=? oh right sega hasn't implanted a popcorn accessory item yet)

Multicore-For being the most Boss worthy.

(If I had a third vote it be giga cuz.................well it's the giga........)
    Only Enforcer would claim that. You don't get much original than default RA.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Only Enforcer would claim that. You don't get much original than default RA.
    Actually, I have never, and probably won't ever claim anything like that. En "isn't" all that original in his design. Nor is he supposed to be. I stick with the parts because they fit the idea I had behind him; a no nonsense soldier. Whether peeps think he's unoriginal or boring or cool...well, hey, opinions. I got a few votes from people, so some people must like him. It's kinda nice - I count the votes I get as compliments towards the character, and it's nice when people say they like the character, either explicitly or implicitly.

It's possible he meant that En stands out. I can see that, especially considering I don't see many people - if any, honestly - using more than one or two of the parts of the Dista set if they can help it.

Also, I believe you missed a word there. Did you mean "much 'less' original"?
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Oct 22, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Well, I was thinking that the head is a bit too small so I just used that accesory. Now looking at it, got a feel of Hunar (just the head) if I change my color. Oh and Zorafim, I didn't notice my full pose was at the other side of the head post till now, sorry for causing trouble and confuse
    Nobody's perfect, remember that

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Seven rotational periods have occurred since the creation of this thread, and there is low probability that new votes will be cast. Therefore, I shall now close the voting for this poll.

Legendaim has received the most votes, and will therefore move on to be one of the final four contestants. Thank you all for your participation, models and voters alike.

I hope I represent you well in the final stage, my fellow bredren. Its good to see all the various combinations.

Grimlock
    I like how you were able to get lillipan warrior/exterminator look to be cool. I still haven't found a good combination for the body unit. Mad props.

Multicore
    Please tell me you can transform into a jet fighter.

K'Tover the Dezolian
    Double face mask? I didnt catch it till now. Cool idea.

TERAGON
    I'm going to confess this right now. I'm going to borrow your look. I have a color mixture running through my mind. Joker legs are a rarity.

HIT0SHI
    *Bows* I LOVE THAT LOOOOOOOOOOOOK. No lie. I gave up the moment I saw your entry.

Enforcer MKV
    My kinda Ranger, no nonsense get it done.

Einhartic
    (LoL, you still remember my fleshy Legendaim from PSU?)
    As a fellow user of filph head and you got the GOLD right too? I highly approve. It sucks I cant use Angriff Legs. ;_; You guys make me jealous.

Gigawuts
    BOSS! nuff said.

(Thanks to all that voted and especially those who voted for legend)

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Thanks for the compliment Radiant, the color cost me 2 rappy suit just to make the color that is suited for me (actually, I was trying to get a jet look when equiping the full Divine Kaiser set then the grey color hit me since both black and white are not suitable. And as they say there are no such thing as absolute black or white. Well red is supposed to be my prime color but I was forced to make it a sub color just to have a jet look).

Anyway I have lots of combinations for CAST parts, maybe we could change ideas?
    Nobody's perfect, remember that