Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    Lilies could actually kill you with a single spit. A room full of Ob lilies is a lot of purple stuff flying around the room.
    I'll second that. Didn't see that one coming once I hit ulty, then... I ran through a LOT of Scape Dolls...

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

I was equally surprised by the Mericarols in Ultimate.

The real shock was the first Bartle in Forest. So much bigger, so much faster... it took me 81 foie (I counted...) to snipe it from the door, and then 4 more popped up and I thought: you know, maybe Ultimate at lv 46 is not such a good idea... (I was offline on the DC)
    But I kept on. Ultimate was a treat, really. Blue Burst made it all even better, since I had no knowledge of Episode 2 at all when I started it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Same as saffron, minus the foei, since my FOne didn't exist at the time, and I had my 102 HUne. Needless to say, it took 5 minutes to get out of the first room in forest 1.

This was DC ver 2 btw. Which I think was harder than GC.

Much, much harder - especially for forces.

My first time entering ULT with a lvl 78 HUmar with Power based mag => Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss...
    Pretty shocking experience.

You can imagine the nightmare with a HUcast. Having the lowest accuracy was a nightmare.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

For me it had to be the Mines in general, like how the Gillchich didn't fall over anymore, and that you needed 1580 HP just so you wouldn't get knocked down by their gun. ( at least that's how much I needed on my Force ) The Baranz became unbelievably BS, especially online. The fact that when you first encounter the Vol Opt on Ultimate he can actually kill you and he doesn't flinch when you hit him anymore, and his attacks are randomized so he could use a heal for his first attack or use his Laser attack 20 times in a row.

Yeah that too, bosses having random attacks. That could make them untouchable or it could make them leave themselves open for the entirety of the fight. I actually liked that change, it kept fights interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yeah that too, bosses having random attacks. That could make them untouchable or it could make them leave themselves open for the entirety of the fight. I actually liked that change, it kept fights interesting.
    Yeah and to all the people who say the Vol opt is the easiest boss in the game, then fight him on ultimate online alone as a force and tell me if you still think he is the easiest boss in the game. I am no exaggerating when I say that battle even at 172 took me almost an hour and way too many close calls. Cause if mess up and get hit by his laser attack, your friends aren't there to bail you out so your pretty much as good as dead.