Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default I Um...Chose Ship One.

It has come to my attention that I've made a grave error.

I jumped right into PSO2 without reading up and my friend told me that there are more English speakers on ship 2 than there are on ship 1.
    No clue why. That's just how the wheel spins.

But...Vol Dragon keeps eating me. I tell him to stop because his teeth hurt my feelings but he doesn't. I even asked his mom to talk to him about it to no avail. She's a shitty parent. :c

And all my IRL friends are stuck on ship 2 so they can't help me. I highly doubt playing with foreign players would make for great communication either (not to mention it's like there's only one person in the world ever playing when I look for other parties so communication doesn't matter anyway).

You're a buncha swell characters so if any of you undoubtedly refined chaps would like to help me so I can continue no lifing:

Ship 1
    Ailece

I play as a chick, leave me alone.

If it's only normal mode Vol just remake on Ship 2.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I suggest remaking in Ship 2 too. You'll likely have a better time there.

And everyone plays as a chick.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Well, not everyone. But mostly.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

...Nevermind.

I don't feel like going through the beginning tedium again just because I'm stuck at one part. I'll just truck through the tough parts solo then.

Forget it.

Honestly, if you still want to play with your IRL friends and to play on the Ship with the largest pool of English players, you should delete your character now and remake it on Ship 2.
    You are very early into the game, without much actually accomplished at the moment. No offense.

If your IRL friends are decent level, and bumrush you through Forest and Caves, I doubt it would take you an hour to get you back to where you were.
    If you and your friends had time to spare, they can rush you through to unlock all areas, and it should get to you to level 30+, with Hard Mode, Time Attack, and Sub Classes unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    I play as a chick, leave me alone.
    In PSO2, if you're playing as a guy, you're the weird one. And don't go "It's because their costumes are cheaper", no one's buying it.

Still, ship 2 is the way to go. Vol Dragon in Normal is in no way the end of the beginning tedium, you'll be struggling way until level 50, if not longer. Better do that with people you understand, even if it's B-20 residents.

Going through the beginning tedium again (which it isn't, really) will get you farther than soloing the entire game because you don't have friends on the ship and can't speak Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    In PSO2, if you're playing as a guy, you're the weird one. And don't go "It's because their costumes are cheaper", no one's buying it.
    But that was half the reason I sticked with a male character after CBT.
    Those delicious 1050z costumes...

Me and a few other players are ship 1. There used to be allot of people ,but people really advertised ship 2 and so numbers dwindle on our ship if they cant find any buds to party with. It's your choice to delete or continue ,but if you do choose to stay I will happily you on any mission you need.

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneThaVanGuard View Post
    Me and a few other players are ship 1. There used to be allot of people ,but people really advertised ship 2 and so numbers dwindle on our ship if they cant find any buds to party with. It's your choice to delete or continue ,but if you do choose to stay I will happily you on any mission you need.
    Thanks. I wasn't going to delete my character.

It's not like I'm gonna take this game that seriously anyway. JRPG's/MMO's bore me at some point so I'd rather just continue this until I notice I'm getting impatient. I just wanted to at least hit level 30 before I eventually quit.

And this is tooooo early a roadblock. lol