Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post
    Wow, I really thought female Newmans would be at the top. o.o Go figure...
    1: Well these numbers have changed seeing as they are a year old and they introduction of a Dewman? Dueman? new race added; and the new levels added to the level cap.

2:Lets not have a gender wars on a thread that focused more on a new player finding a ship.

I'd recommend switching ships. What will happen is you feel like you have gotten far, but when you start over, you will realize you haven't gotten far at all. That's just how experiencing pretty much anything for the first time is. Don't punish yourself for picking the wrong ship. All you will do is force yourself to lose interest if you don't switch.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Mm...I know this probably won't change your mind, but you're talking about Normal level Vol, right?

That would mean, you haven't hit level 20 yet? Well, currently, the level cap is 65, and the exp required for the next level spikes around...I want to say 50? Mm...without a large pool of players to play with, I feel like you'd burn out faster than if you had peeps to play with. >.>;
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneThaVanGuard View Post
    1: Well these numbers have changed seeing as they are a year old and they introduction of a Dewman? Dueman? new race added; and the new levels added to the level cap.

2:Lets not have a gender wars on a thread that focused more on a new player finding a ship.
    Well actually, the first year anniversary is only a few months old~ ❤

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    I'd recommend switching ships. What will happen is you feel like you have gotten far, but when you start over, you will realize you haven't gotten far at all. That's just how experiencing pretty much anything for the first time is. Don't punish yourself for picking the wrong ship. All you will do is force yourself to lose interest if you don't switch.
    X_X I know this feeling of realizing what you did that took months was actually doable in a week and two-three days

Man, those were the days when Koffee didn't dish out exp for anything and franka was repeatable daily.

It probably takes a long time to get to Vol when you don't have a clue. Now when I start from scratch I'm unlocking subclass through the mizer arks quest gilnas' within 2 hours.

If you have real life friends, go play with them. If you need help starting from scratch people will fly you beyond Vol within the hour.

Or have fun with us 30 or so active english speakers on ship 1. 30 that I personally know anyway...
    Watch all my ship 1 adventures on Twitch!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Not even going to touch on the 'what gender virtual character should you play' semi-debate.
    I am.

Anyway, getting to 20 is easy. I think I did it in a few hours with my alt. But I guess if you don't like how the leveling is laid out in the game... You may not even want to play it.

Yeah... way back in the day when I was a complete noob at PSO2, I had trouble with Vol myself as a Hunter. He was a pain in the ass, until I decided to just use "Gun Slash" and and shot at his crystal tail for like 20-30 minutes or so until he died. My god it was a painful experience...

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Yeah... way back in the day when I was a complete noob at PSO2, I had trouble with Vol myself as a Hunter. He was a pain in the ass, until I decided to just use "Gun Slash" and and shot at his crystal tail for like 20-30 minutes or so until he died. My god it was a painful experience...
    Omg, I remember doing that as a force.

I thought my 7 minute clear time with an ice-attribute gunslash was so bad &$$.

Oh the naivete.